Anime Discussion Thread

Finished Bakuman s1
Watching gamers

how did u think of season 1? not that high since u arent watching s2?

Watching it now; I actually liked s1 a lot bc shonen anime + no fighting = :ok_hand:

ahh, yeah ive watched bakuman a few times nowā€¦

ive been reading a lot of manga, (although i should do more hw), but i realized that there is literally a CRAP ton of transported to a fantasy world mangas. Im reading by just going to the recommendations of that manga, and i started with a fantasy world manga, and ive found like 30 so far probably. Almost all of them have OP characters and was based off a visual novel made in 2012-2013 and the manga was made in 2015, but is only published monthly. Interesting statistics.

Donā€™t really like fantasy as much as I like sol so canā€™t really say much. However, is Bakuman s4 + ever coming out? Iā€™ve seen that Bakuman came out 2010, s2 in 2011, then s3 in 2012, but whereā€™s the rest? (Maybe Iā€™ll find out when I get to s3 tho)

Canā€™t say much about bakuman (still on my PTW list), but youā€™d be surprised at the time gaps between some seasons. AoT S2 took 4 years, Hajime no Ippo S3 had a gap of 6 years, then 5 years for S4 and Code Geass is getting a S3 after 8+ years (lmao why tho).

But you can assume if thereā€™s no MAL page for it, that it isnā€™t confirmed. MAL is pretty good at keeping up to date and adding confirmed series even if it wonā€™t be aired for a long time.

no mal page it looks likeā€¦

also s3 ended @ march 2013 so 4 years passed with nothing

unemployment :slight_smile:

Started Gamersā€¦

I meanā€¦ It was pretty good. Iā€™m on episode 10 so Iā€™ll have to wait and see how this ends.

Should I watch Black clover?

Good? Nah. Decentā€¦sure.

Potential spoilers

That anime is just a romcom with a WHOLE LOT of misunderstandings. It was funny, but not very goodā€¦

@KraknShrom I donā€™t have a say because Iā€™ve never watched it, read the (wherever it originated). However, if I were to watch it, I think Iā€™d enjoy it (I read the bio and details and watched the trailer)

Just finished bakuman s2!!!

Yeah it was just the biggest mix up Iā€™ve ever seen and its stretched over 4 hoursā€¦

Netflix is adding 30 anime next yearā€¦ when will they realize most people already seen shows from 2016 -_-

Roses are red
violets are blue
omae wa mou
shindeiru

NANI???

I think the pokemon anime is more anime now than a cartoon tho

umm no bakuman 3 had a finishing conclusion.

youll see when u get to s3, it actually ends.

i didnt like season 2 as much, i thinked i liked thre third season the most. Although all are good.

berserk s1 and s2 is a good example

@Doc I found the less stupid version of Keijo:

Teppuu, a manga about female MMA.

RIP

s2 > s1

bump:

finished bakuman s3 and classroom of the elite

although i shouldnt be doing this but ive read a ton of isekai manga (transported to a fantast world, and i could write like a 5 page report on the common attributes of them now.)

Although if u ever feel like going into the genre
the bests ones are:ā€¦
Kumo desu ga, Nani ka?
Gunjo Senki
Overlord
Drifters

These ones are pretty good, but has flaws or just one of the better stereotypical ones:

Maou no Hajimekata (R-18, like very r-18, a bit too r-18 for my tastes)
Lv999 no murabito (although not actually isekai, similar setting)
Maken no daydreamer (this one actaully isnt that great, it just explores a bit of mentality compared to toehrs
Jinrou e no tensei, maou no fukukan
Re:Monster (good civilization building one)
Tensei shitara ken deshita (umm has potential, but too early to tell)

Very Stereotypical OP MC
Jaryuu Tensei
Mushoku Tensei
Truki ga michibiku isekai douchuu

rewatching melancholy of haruhi suzumiya