Anime Discussion Thread

oh that reminds me, i want to finisht he series… also need to finish durarara…

youre welcome :wink:

imo durarara was a letdown

was it? it seems like i see a lot more people not liking durara, but i love the story telling of durara and baccano. ive finished the first season of durarara but not the 2nd (the 2nd isnt as good).

although i say i want to finish them i probably never will

also have 1 episode left of golgo 13. good anime.

dont get me wrong, i liked durarara…its just that with all the hype and mysteries and the climax…everything built up was kinda a letdown. i liked s1 better than the rest tho

i think my friend also commented on the same thing, i cant remember too much but i think it was too climatic, but for me it didnt need to be climatic bc of the POVs, interesting characters, time manipulation and the unveiling of secrets.

it was definitely unique compared to anything else i watched but i mainly finished the series because my friend really wanted me to. i think i wouldve finished regardless because i just wanna know what happens

anything good this season? or last season? the only ones that seem decent are the seasons 2 which ive all read the mangas for…

i dont watch seasonal anime but lots of hype for

violet evergarden and nanatsu no taizai s2

many memes on darling in the franxx and citurs

im watching pop team epic, which is a gag comedy anime. wouldnt recommend it but its kinda funny and has the most random shit ever xd

for fall 2017: the ancient magus’ bride, i saw like 3 eps and it was good. also rated high
food wars s3 was like the other two seasons: cliffhangers
blend s if u wanna go slice of life. the comedy isnt funny but its not a bad anime

ok rip nothing that great. i liked magus bride, but a bit slow, its a situational anime. voileet evergarden ive seen on the seasonal page a lot but never felt like watching.

still dissappointed in the new anime, best peroid is till the 2000-2013 area.

violet evergardden got so much hype so im planning on watching it some time

List of the greatest anime ever (to me)

• No game no life (make a season 2)
  • SAO (not that good, but a classic)
  • Black bullet (the style)
  • Charlotte (Ending was great)
  • Angel Beats (The legit saddest anime you will ever watch)
  • Naruto (classic)
  • One punch man (who hasn’t watched it)

me

Lame.

Your list is literally screaming at me through a megaphone saying “I’VE WATCHED A TOTAL OF 10 SERIES!!!” Pls help im going deaf

There ain’t no way I’m listing every show i’ve ever watched, It’s not as much as compared to you, but it’s decent. p.s. invite me to your guild

i havent

I’d suggest you make an online anime list if you care to keep track of what you’ve watched!

And I was exaggerating in a sarcastic manner of course, but I couldn’t help myself with a list made up almost entirely of the most laughably mainstream shows lmao. With a list comprised of shows everyone starts themselves off with its just easy to tell you haven’t seen much. I guarantee you if you search for long enough you’ll discover shows you’ll like a whole lot more.

And even my list is nothing compared to some people in this thread though, and I’m well over 300 series by now I think.

Also I don’t play RotMG anymore, really no point in joining that dead guild.

ahhhh!!!

found an amazing light novel: reverend insanity.
It seems like a typical xuaxia (chinese fantasy action?) with an insane MC, but it is way more than that, the first 20-30 chpts are kinda boring but amazing story.

Its a mixture of mind wars (not battles but total warfare), action, and a whole crap of challenging morals and providing an interesting perspective on society and other philosophical aspects.

yep

i feel like ig you would get a lot of pms just from your name.

curious is the general attitude towards your name positive or negaitve