Anime Discussion Thread

In other news, I finished both steins; gate VNs before I started the new Steins;Gate 0 series that’s currently airing. Even if I havent started watching it yet, from what I’ve heard so far it’s a faithful adaptation. Considering they plan to use scenes from the new series in Steins; Gate elite it’s not surprising.

I quite like the Science Adventure series (the name of the larger series that steins; gate is apart of). Now that I’ve read all that’s been translated… now I’ll have to wait for the localization of Robotic; Notes and Chaos; Child

What is steins gate about?

tl;dw a scientist turns his microwave into a time machine and uncovers some global conspiracy

mmmmmmm ok

aaaaaaaaa

ur completely right but i dont wanna admit it… :sob:
any comedy recs then?

That sums it up pretty well. Only correction I’ll make to that is that it was a mad scientist* -very important detail!

I have way too many comedy recs. Currently I’m watching through The Disastrous Life of Saiki K. It’s an over the top comedy in a skit like format, it’s not the most clever comedy I’ve seen but I find it hilarious. I’m easy to please, though it’s rated highly on mal so I guess others also enjoy it. I can make a list for you to choose from if you want.

Also with slice of life recommendations, earlier in this thread I mentioned 3-gatsu no lion which is a really damn good drama, it probably also qualifies as a slice of life. So if you haven’t seen it yet check it out, you might like it.

forgot to give you a fat welcome back btw.

will start up on it…after this long ass MAL maintenance

i liked comedy similar to danshi koukousei no nichijou, so yea

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

hentai is good hentai is life

New profile picture I see

Also why was this reopened, I assumed since noone posted for ages then the topic was over and noone wanted to talk anime no more

scorchy borchy asked for it to be opened again uwu
@scorchmist you asked for it to be opened now t a l k a b o u t a n i m e

actually i dont watch anime anymore.

But I could use recommendations on anything good from the last two years since I havent watched anything then.

pls dont tell me that shatter said

bc of that

i dunno /shrug
havent watched much anime either LUL

bc there are too many smelly weebs here tbh

Oh hey it’s back!

Just like mal is back!

is it actually working now?

ik a lot of the manga, especially the non popular ones, is completly dead.

And my list style is also dead.

i knew you were going to say that so it was a general question to everyone.

Most of it is back, including the forums.

are you caught up on the seven deadly sins manga?

the way the story has turned out is interesting, to be sure. a bit darker than i expected it to be though.

no, although I did read a bit, cant really stand the characters anymore.

esbella annoys the hell out of me
melodias does too
king… you know his general story direction and his crush is annoying
ban… ehh, hes only sometimes annoying.
hawk is just annoying in general.
the other two girls are fine.

havent even met pride yet. I only just got to when ban made its way to the forest and some stuff happens, I think even the anime is further in.