Anime Discussion Thread

Actually you don’t have to:

[muffled laughing] chokes :joy:

Get you a tissue box.

why so

I’ve never cried while watching any media in the past 5 years
(SAO: S2E24, Your Lie in April, S2E225 of AC, FMA:B, BnHA)

Have you told your mom you love her recently?

yes, why?

Have you accepted Penguin Jesus as your lord and savior?

no. why

@Doc if this becomes like Madoka Magica I swear

it’s the fact that you don’t watch shows that are designed to make you cry. just because someone says that an anime is sad, doesn’t mean you perceive it as sad. there are a lot of sad anime out there, maybe you’ll find one. or maybe a show about girls visiting Antarctica will make you cry.

Like?

The show is actually kinda triggering me right now for inexplicable reasons

Edit: Holy f u c c they got pranked

Tf is AsC and AC? I’ve probably watched/at least know them but I’m not connecting the dots

Depends on the person, if you personally relate to a show or at least connect with certain characters then it makes it several times more emotional to watch.

For me the saddest shows I’ve seen were March Comes in Like Lion S2 and A Silent Voice (well this one was a movie)

assassination classroom, i presume. @trolldllr imo you use far too many abbreviations. all it does it confuse people.

i’d definitely agree with silent voice. i myself don’t watch a lot of sad or hard-hitting anime, but it was one hell of a ride.

i’ll revise my opinion on naruto now though. chapters seem shorter than i remembered so it might be worth it to read like 4 chapters a day, since it’ll take 15 minutes tops.

I am literally lazy as fuck and I’m still not used to my keyboard after 6 months. I’m pretty stupid.

A Silent Voice I hear was pretty good

You gotta find the hidden gems. I’ve stopped asking for recs and have been finding shows that are eye catching on mal. But if you were to ask me, I’d agree with A Silent Voice.

huh

too bad I don’t know where to watch A Silent Voice xd

I’m pretty sure Crunchyroll has it if you watch on that platform. Otherwise, you can pirate it

lelcd

Ohhhh. Yeah that had a great ending.

Lowkey wanted to cry, but I was on a bus so nah, but the ending was nice.