Anime Discussion Thread

but where are you looking tho

Oh fuck I thought this was general chat my bad @TROLLDLLR

I donā€™t know if this says more about the forum or about yourself.

In the respective medium that I am consuming? lol

1542532559505s

People die when they are killed.

was that a serious subtitle lol

ā€œPeople die when they are killedā€ is a meme from another animeā€™s sub. Either this anime is aware of this meme and played on it, the subtitler is, or itā€™s a fake sub.

Good meme

Heh you think you know your shit, time to show off my superior weeb knowledge and show how much of an uncultured swine you really are /s

While youā€™re right that the memes popularity came from the anime use of it, the origin of actually comes from the Fate/Stay Night VN. It became popularized through 4chan as they mocked the statements redundancy.

Also Troll knows, he literally posted the quote from the anime if you scroll up

And thatā€™s not even the worst part of those VNs. Wasnā€™t there a theory going around that all the sex scenes were badly written on purpose?

Iā€™ve really come to enjoy the fate series. FSN is pretty bad, but I think the remake FSN/UBW is actually good. Meanwhile, I felt that FZ is one of the best animeā€™s iā€™ve watched

Can you guys recommend a few animeā€™s to me? I honestly donā€™t know which animeā€™s i should invest my time on.

lol

My Recommendations

Jojoā€™s Bizarre Adventure
Full Metal Alchemist: Brotherhood
Konosuba
A Silent Voice
One Punch Man

More Personal Recommendations:
Made in Abyss
Nichijou

Did I say JoJo no Kimyou na Bouken already?

If you had to only watch one watch JoJoā€™s

JOJO
ORAORAORA
MUDAMUDAMUDA

is that a motherfucking Jojo reference

download%20(7)

ā€¦ what is that supposed to convey? Doubt? Disgust?

secret happiness

Hahahaā€¦what sex scenes!? FSN was non-eroge!

But real shit, Iā€™d believe it because they were all fucking awful lmao. I also read Realta Nua which was like a revamped patch of the FSN VN, the H scenes were left untouched from the original so they felt even more out of place.

disappointment

th%20(24)

They should have done what the animes did. Clearly the superior approach.

(no joke, the dragon scene is so dumb that this video is the nĀ°1 result if you look up ā€œfate stay night dragonā€ on Youtube)

Would probably work better if you picked a more expressive guy, or if I had any idea who the fuck that is.