Anime Discussion Thread

Super excited for Re;Zero, straight up my favorite trash isekai!

I can’t get enough of any story relating to time travel though really, so I’m a big fan of the Anime Time Travel Suffering Club:

Only who tf is the old guy there in the middle? :thinking:

the animation and accuracy to real life in that anime is freaking amazing ngl

If they’re not all strictly anime characters then it could be Harry Potter in the background and Bill Murray’s character from Groundhog Day in the middle.

I watched Groundhog Day the other day! One of my favorite movies.

At the very least the kid in the background is from Tatami Galaxy, it’d be a bit strange for just one guy to be the odd one out

Made a less obnoxious version with Subaru in it, also added Satoru from Erased

Would’ve added the MC from Umineko and Yu-No but Umineko was a horrible adaptation and Yu-No hasn’t aired yet…also there’s literally no space :upside_down_face:

Where’s Kira Yoshikage from JoJo?

Also, completely forgot about Satoru xd

This is kind of crude.
How do I put this? When I read that I got a REDACTED

Way too many JoJo characters have time-based powers, some of which are pretty massive spoilers.

I’m more miffed the Girl that Leapt Through Time isn’t in there.

I thought that photo was supposed to be for people that traveled through time, and in that case Kira Yoshikage is the only really valid choice

“Anime Time Travel Suffering Club” is what I thought of it as, not anyone related to time travel at all. With my description (people who suffered because of time traveling) Kira wouldn’t fit in there but the rest would

Oh, it’s for those who suffer due to time travel, ok

[From the far left: Nagato (?), Subaru, (???), Satoru, Homura, (???), Okabe, and then (???)?]

{[Kinda fitting since I’m watching Nagato’s spinoff right now xd]}

Nagato (Suzumiya Haruhi no Yuuutsu), Subaru (Re:Zero), Rika (Higurashi), Satoru ( Boku dake ga Inai Machi), Homura (Magica Madoka), no clue (???), Okabe (Stiens;Gate), Watashi (Tatami Galaxy)

Yes! I got a few right, at the very least

(Also, that guy on the far right is from Tatami Galaxy? didn’t know that lol)

Yep, the MC himself in fact

Great anime

Great, but sounds depressing AF

that’s my favorite kind of anime

In the anime so far, yes. In the manga there’s at least one other big moment that qualifies as time travel.

Fair enough.

https://tv-date.com/my-teen-romantic-comedy-snafu-oregairu/
was this one posted too?

i didnt understand a single thing, but it doesn’t mean i didn’t like it…do i still live?

whats your opinion on him? he was an interesting guy but i lowkey didn’t like him

where’s doraemon :slight_smile:

It was announced after I made my comment, but yeah there’s that and some other cool shit announced for example: Saiki S3 and the Konosuba movie from the top of my head

Edit: Also a Shirobako movie owo

The OPM S2 PV kind of sucked

Madhouse sold the rights and now we’re stuck with JC oof, expecting a drop in quality compared to S1 which was just godlike

Also

Bid bord

Smol bord :frowning_face:

Just finished S1 and S2 this week, over spring break lmao

Too good for Jojo lmao (He’s sandwiched between DIO and Diavolo lmao)

You don’t know what you’re getting in to- JC Staff is like, bottom of the barrel imo.
Have you seen how shitty Index S3 is?