Anime Discussion Thread

Funny, Kizumonogatari is technically is the prequel (why I’ve been waiting so pong to watch it) The monogatari series has the most messed up release order…but they make it work.

I didn’t watch the Chaos;Child prequal either (honestly probably would have been terrible), but I read the source material and since the Chaos;Child VN probably isn’t going to be translated…so I’ll take the anime.

And Gintama, I mean it’s a comedy, and comedy is subjective. After that many episodes then it’s definitely isn’t for you, but personally I love that type of humor.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

hmm i always thought it was over rated (gintama), but then people are like,

oh watch it! its very funny! get at least through 60 episodes, got to epiosde 70, it was ok.

Keijo was a mistake

Welcome back Frog! missed ya! Want a Santa hat?

@Frogboffin

It’s beautiful - thanks!

The fuck is this, Free for straight guys?

A mistake

omg frogboffin is back!

yeah… even my ecchi loving friend didn’t even bother to watch it

wat. A show about girls in bikini’s ass and tit fighting? And that’s about it as far as I can tell? How the hell does this have 7.33 on MAL?

Well obvously because its a show about girls in bikinis ass and tit fighting!

Also MALs rating doesn’t mean much, it seems like the average member thinks giving a 6-7 on a show is a low rating

yeah if you under 8 ish, the anime is trash.

Things with ranking of 8 is like top 250. things with ranking of 7 have is like top 3000~.

Hey @evil ,imm reply to you here, to not spam that one, and to revive this

so it says ive completed 170, some are just different seasons of the same anime. Some in watching, ive actually completed.

Favourite :

The manga favorites dont actually mean anything. The character list, i replace the bottom half… like every season…

so u sent me this cuz u wanted anime recommendations? i mean im not a weeb, but anime’s cool.

• s̶w̶o̶r̶d̶ ̶a̶r̶t̶ ̶o̶n̶l̶i̶n̶e̶
  • your lie in april
  • relife
  • toradora
  • erased
  • orange
  • sound euphonium
  • angel beats
  • ao haru ride
  • blue exorcist
  • kimi no na wa
  • rezero

this is off the top of my head rn so yea, idk if any were said prior

no. i sent you this for you if u want to look at. /revive thread

haha, thanks i guess, all of them are in my list, ive watched at least 1 ep of all of them except kimi, and sound. Ill get around to them

kimi no na wa is kinda like a movie
its about 1 hr 40 mins if u wanna watch the whole thing, its amazing tho

oh. the new one. oh nvm. i watched it.

it was ok, the concept was used a few times before.

Death Note wasn’t that good aside from the part where he rips of his thumb :frowning:

SAO wasn’t that good either. I would recommened Steins Gate,Black Bullet, Code Geass, Black Lagoon, Akame ga Killa, Mob Physco, and Attack on Titans.

My Anime geek of a friend keeps nagging me to watch death note.

I know what it all is, but is it actually any good?

First season was pretty good (corresponds to the first 7 tomes of the manga I think), second one not so much.