Anime Discussion Thread

Kimi no Todoke

You make an intriguing offer there, but if the price for that is countless goreā€¦the scales are tipped.

Talking about that, I would instead suggest 249107 onā€¦er-hem, ā€œThe N-H Siteā€.
Just a lovely little manga.

Also, does anyone here happen to follow Fukakai na Boku no Subete o? o3o

kamisama hajimemashita

Jesus Christ Goutouge is based

yo banana fish is crazyā€¦

Only thing that felt a bit off about Banana Fish to me were the gay vibes it was giving off :pensive:

cool show with a crazy plot otherwise

Finally decided to watch konosuba. It was really good. I would definitely recommend it. Now Iā€™m trying to find out how I can watch the movie.

Oh You Know It !
season 3 never u,w,u

this jojoke has transcended beyond jojo

I just started anime bc corona, friend recommended bnha and one punch man, and I just finished those. Any other good suggestions?

Depending on how much free time you haveā€¦ I have two suggestions

Demon Slayer, Made in Abyss, Violet EVergarden, FMA:B, Your Name, and Assassination Classroom

Since youā€™ve seen so little that thereā€™s no reference we can use for what kind of taste you have, I recommend you just use anime recommendation charts instead of asking people for their favorite series

Like this for example

god damn lol

Iā€™ll second trolldlrsā€™ full metal Alchemist brotherhood recommendation :smile:

Also hunter x hunter if youā€™re down for 140 episodes; these two are my favourite but Iā€™ve only watched anime for about a year now :3

I didnā€™t recommend Full Metal Alchemist

lmfao im blind obviously you are trolldlrā€¦ mb

Itā€™s a pretty solid list actually, lots of classics there

I took a look at everything on it and out of 167 Iā€™ve: already watched 126, have 29 on my plan to watch list already and have 10 new anime to check out Iā€™ve never heard of before (and donā€™t care to watch two of them)

Itā€™s all worth the watch imo (besides those two anyway :zipper_mouth_face: )

fruits basket 2 is truly fruits basket

@Reimu youā€™re also missing the quintessential addition of Hitoribocchi for the ā€œweebs_irlā€ section

I would like to second @Unicornā€™s HxH 2011 recommendation

i loved hitoribocchi anime (s2 when)

then again, i do love slice of life :heart: