Announcement: Public Testing for RotMG

Huh, sounds fun

Is it really public if we can’t access it 95% of the time?

except during that 95% of the time there isn’t any testing going on anyway so who cares?

lol this might be the wrong purpose of testing servers,
but most of my friends don’t play realm cause they don’t wanna start. If we all play on the testing server, then i might be able to draw them into the real game.

thats the main reason im hyped for it

well that’s the wrong reason then. testing servers are to hammer out bugs and experience new content before it hits prod so we all know it works and isn’t unfair/boring. players camping out on the testing server and not the prod server are the last thing we want around here.

in fact, if whatever you want to do on testing doesn’t involve helping to perfect new content, you probably shouldn’t bother.

What @Xaklor said—that is exactly NOT what the testing server is for. See my comment elsewhere:

If your friends “don’t wanna start” so you put them on the testing server to get a taste of the good life, they’ll continue to not “wanna start” because they can just stay on the testing server.

is there a way to get the .swf to run on flash projector for testing? or is there a link?

There will be once it’s up. Check the dev replies on that reddit thread.

That would defeat the entire purpose of making testing public.

OK im on the testing server but i cant seem to find the 8/8 character or gear in fact ive seen no lv 20s

NVM Just found out, go to tinkerer and give a key after that more quests will apper

Public Testing is coming!

OK… i only got one more new quest for rings i dont get it

im getting this error

Dont forget to verify the email

It was in spam folder :laughing:

im seeing people going around with tops set and whites lol and im over here poor asf one even stated hes only been plaing for an hour is there an easy way to max so i can actually do the new dungeon
and pets do is there an easy way to max them
P.S. i can play without pets just wondering if im missing out

you can do the tinkerer quest once

for the ring yoe mean? i did that

yeah i didnt get any loot

the ring should be in gift chest