Another classic D'oh

Hey! So before i was able to fix this issue, yet now i cannot.

So if i can get a STEP by step help i’d love it. I seen stuff about a “ROTMG” folder what i don’t have or have no idea where it’s located. I used the https://realmofthemadgodhrd.appspot.com/client in my flash player (Normally use realmeye’s appspot,) still did not work! and i downloaded the file’s four times and even selected them, will NOT work. (Yes i did the trusted location. Nothing even different with it.)

So, it seems like i’m missing something obvious to most people.

I’m using windows ten, and flash stand alone 32.

I’m just in a mood to play rotmg and gave up trying, but today i wanna play more then normal.

Is this a legitimate RotMG client link? I’ve never heard of it.
Edit: yes it is

just using what several people said about using a different link so \o/ no idea

Yes it is, it’s also the best one to use for flash projector as you will not have to find a new link whenever the game updates.

any help with my issue by chance? or do you happen to know who can help?

Need more information, how far does your game get? white scree? black screen? menu? account in use? nothing?

The “D’oh” as i said. En issue.

D’oh this isn’t good language error?

Yup! As i listed i done the common stuff and i’m still having lots of issues.

Try this out

Thanks i’ll take a look at and get back to you!

Have you tried using the following:

https://www.realmofthemadgod.com/client’

You did it! You need to add in sometimes fixes the language error too! Thanks so much!

Awesome, have fun in the realm. I’ll make that edit as you suggest :slight_smile:

I remember back then when I first started on the forums, you also helped me with his sort of issue. :grinning:

sad thing is i been playing realm forever, first big issue that i couldn’t fix.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.