Another Idea for Elder Realm

So basically, elder realms are only unlockable through the elder realm incantation. This incantation drops in the form of shards from the void entity, and you need 30 to create a complete incantation. You only get one chance a day to get one of these shards, and they are relatively rare (T13 weapon rare). When you use this incantation, you must choose which character to use it on. That character loses all its gear, and whenever you use the character, the go to the Elder Nexus instead of the normal nexus. All stats are kept, however. There will be several zones in the realm, such as ocean, desert, beach, jungle, and more, each with a “guardian” of lost sentry difficulty level and several normal spawners (etc goblin mage in lowlands) that drop buffed gear. This gear cannot be put in your vault. T1 armor would probably be +30 def for heavy armor classes, for example. Elder realms also allow you to max a character to 16/16. So, now greater pots can max you higher than normal pots can. Lets say normally def maxes at 25, with greater pots it can go up to 60. When everything is killed, the final guardian is spawned, marble colossus dificulty which when killed, drops a portal to O3. Teleportation is disabled.

ArexRew's Void Corrupted Realms (i.e. Elder Realms)

…
This sounds like a really bad idea.
Too grindy. Needing to get 30 of a pretty rare token is not fun.

so while in the elder realm are you like by yourself or will others be able to go in with you?
because if you’re alone then I dont think anybody would be able to kill the bosses from their respective environment
also I fear that even if it is with other people most of the time you’d be by yourself so I dont see much of a point in this idea unless the elder realm idea is just a realm like the ones in the nexus but only 6/8+ can enter with all the enemies being heavily buffed

inb4 they don’t stack :frowning:

Just like marks.
BREEEEEEEEEEE

well marks don’t stack for a reason, I see these stacking

I was thinking about this idea and came up with a really cool version of it.
For ease of access I made a separate thread here. Hope you enjoy.

I want them to be like st shards that transform into an incantation instead of an st chest

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.