Another instant 8/8...:3

just …another one ! can we all agree that necro is a peice of ****** trash ?

When did you get the Iceblast Staff?

Edit: PPE Luck Confirmed

no ur bad

Did you mean: i cant play this calss so it must suck!!!1!

/s. I know Necro can be difficult to use, but it’s not terrible…

yes
here

XD…can relate
@ProWinner i got it in the winter …2 iceblasts/31 sprite whites and lost one on a 0/8 ppe…never again! it shall be vaulted forever!

the iceblase drop is here. no one watched my vidoes at the time

You’re not alone man! I hate Necro!

Necros lackluster from my experience. It’s a good class to survive with and is decent at Halls.

y’all wanna hecking go

Hey man, why you mad? It’s called a difference in opinion. I thought that was the whole point of forums, to discuss difference in opinion. Not get mad at others who don’t share your opinion. :slight_smile:

/s

To make up for it - it didn’t come over as I intended, sorry :c

@TokinBud @Seelpit both fair points, but isn’t ‘hate’ kind of a strong word?

But yea, in my Opinion, Necro is an underpowered class, but that’s not to say that it’s weak OR not fun to play. Necro is on the better half of the spec in my opinion!

He was kidding he isn’t mad lmfao

no, necro is pretty good now, while it may not be good at getting loot, it is a fun class and you can stay alive for a while

Idk what you’re talking about honestly. I main necro and hell its better than a wizard by far in terms of survivability. I run through god walls and wait til I drop to 300ish and then skull like 10 gods and go back to full hp. Necro is so fun. You died to an ice sphere because you aren’t good with a necromancer. That’s why you’re supposed to play a class for a few days and get used to it before you make an 8/8 one and put rare shit on it.

We know that you’re “good” at the game. No need to make a video about maxing 8/8. I used to watch you for mediocre content, this is on par with Marcus or @Rolo (your paladin ppe was alright cheers lad).

am actually bad at the game…i honestly make these 8/8 vidoes because the regular loot montage just isnt that mush of a fun nowadays… even my old montages now have still 500 views max.
its just the icing on the cake ^^…except its the whole cake and bla bla you get what i mean

@KiluA look at my Necromancer on @SupermanEH

Has iceblast and no fancy Shatts whites, getting by just fine.

I do feel bad for the death tho, r.i.p.

Don’t blame the class, though. We all have our Ice Sphere moments.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.