Another Pet FP and Fame Problem

nguin polaris

As you can tell I’ve been feeding the penguin for a while…

I plan to max out the second abilities of both pets to keep this fame efficient for getting 100/100/x.

Would it be more effective fame-wise to max out the legendary penguin for fusion or to feed and fuse from commons?

Max out penguin because the starting levels for your abilities will be the average of the levels of the two pets fused.

fuse from a common. get a heal mheal elec pet. it is worth it trust me.

From what i heard you say, it sounds like “feed and fuse from commons” means to ditch your current legendary penguin, and then feed and fuse commons to uncommons, then uncommons to rare, then fuse two rares with max 1st level and 2nd level to make a legendary pet with levels 70,70,0? then feed that all the way to level 90,90,0 and fuse it with mini polaris to get a divine.
If this is indeed what you are asking, I would keep the penguin. Its second ablility is level 69, so im sure the fame cost for increasing it to level 70 is much lower than the fame cost for feeding and fusing two rares (let alone all the way up from commons) to get a legendary pet with second level 70. So I suggest keep with the penguin.

Yes, max both 90/90/xx for more effective fame-wise after you get divine later ( you can switch penguin to ??? on wardrobe for 2000 fame anyway)

but just like cornchips said at least get heal mheal elec,

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.