Another rune fix idea

Hello. I had an idea for the problematic rune system: guarantee one rune as a drop from court dungeons. However, it can’t drop from court dungeons popped by keys, only from the actual court. Opinions?

Just a whole lotta polls

Probably would be OP if one person continuously does reefs and gets all the shield runes

Reefs unlimitedly?

How about we just keep having these events where you’ll only need two runes and have it cycle every week.

Someone came up with the idea of having only 1 Rune required but it’s purely RNG. Meaning you won’t know when you will need Shield/Helm/Sword.

Why can’t they just make Shield Rune more common, double is good enough and balanced as it will be about same as Sword and Helmet rune.

I don’t think this will work. The main reason people aren’t getting as many shield runes is because they aren’t actively farming the bosses that drop shield runes. But, for sword and helm runes, people are farming those bosses a lot which is why you see so many more of them. I think its pretty balanced.

There’s a lot of event gods though scattered throughout the realm

Aren’t there like 7 or something of them in a realm?

The event gods I don’t think they need changing with the shield rune as for stuff like nests and MBCS they are often runned but also only one boss to get it from, meaning its more common than in the event gods.

But they should increase the rate for the court of oryx dungeons, like you said its not often runned, because nobody even gets shield runes when they attempt it.

Thicket is probably the best way becasue all 3 bosses drop the runes.

dude what the actual fuck? i was literally thinking of this exact idea last night. that’s fucking creeping yo

lol

I was also thinking of a similar type of system at one point for the shield rune. I was thinking maybe they could have a shield run as a guaranteed drop in one of the court of oryx dungeons that are opened by Craig. Like either, shaitans, HTT, Thicket, Reef, or Encore will have it guaranteed at random and the player won’t know, they would have to guess.

Yeah, that is a lot more balanced. Maybe it has a chance of dropping the other runes too?

We don’t really need any of the other runes

Fair point

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.