Another vitality idea

I know this is flogging a dead horse, but what if vit was buffed significantly, but there would be a limit to how much you can heal pee second, counting pets (but not healing buff). This way, low level pet owners benefit a lot but divine owners can stay strong but not too overpowered.

Just my 2 cents.

The Vitality Stat

I also heal and then pee second.

seriously though, deca won’t implement this because it nerfs pets

My idea was that if a divine pet warrior heals x hp per sec, then with the new changes they would heal the exact same amount per second. But a rare owner would heal more per second. That was people can benefit but people who pour money into the game won’t suffer.

so instead of making the game harder for older players, make the game easier for new players?
it still nerfs pets…

Hmm

Well, in my mind it doesn’t detract away from the I numerous benefits that come with a high level pet. It wouldn’t actually make a difference to a divine pet players playstyle. But, it would make vit more relevant. Apart from an overly complicated vit mod, I think that buffing it is the only way to make it relevant.

When I saw the word pee I suddently assumed this was a shitpost XD

@ArexRew imo you’re not “flogging a dead horse,” as there has been no change. From what I have seen nearly all players want a buff but they have not seen any viable solutions. The more people trying to improve vitality the better imo, even though deca rarely looks at the forums

How about having to pay gold or fame to upgrade your vitality to make it rival the use of heal pets…:man_shrugging:t5:

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.