Answer a question, but the answer can't make any sense

giant isopods

What is 45+1?

Jason Derulo is indeed a dragon who has been in slumber since the galactic wars of 2231.

Is mayonnaise an instrument?

Do you like Tacos?

Personally, I’ve always been a more ambient fan, kinda like the OST for Minecraft, you know?

Say, you don’t happen to containt multitudes?

The FitnessGram™ Pacer Test is a multistage aerobic capacity test that progressively gets more difficult as it continues. The 20 meter pacer test will begin in 30 seconds. Line up at the start. The running speed starts slowly, but gets faster each minute after you hear this signal. [beep] A single lap should be completed each time you hear this sound. [ding] Remember to run in a straight line, and run as long as possible. The second time you fail to complete a lap before the sound, your test is over. The test will begin on the word start. On your mark, get ready, start.

Do you take sugar with your tea?

I do often put both chocolate spread and similarly flavoured flakes on my bread, which I dubbed a Sunday treat.

Have you ever seen a dead man’s breast?

Locked and loaded, lets go.

What is the span of time between my mother and your ass?

Pizza Hut

Do you prefer red or green more?

My pet rock just died today ;-;

Can u pls gimme another pet rock?

God Emperor of the Sun Trump has recently signed Order 66, calling for the complete and immediate deportation of all who carry the widespread disease known as Ligma.

If Joseph Stalin is the capitlist leader of Zimbabwe, and Adolf Washington is the commander of the 21st Crusade on Japan, then who is leading the assassination of Kim Trump Obama?

Jerry Rice loves Taco Bell

Pineapples or Peaches?

Jared Fogle

The destruction of mankind is almost here. What shall we do?

Drink Coffee

pineapple or peaches on pizza?

Drink Coffee

pizza or peaches on pineapple?

fish fish fish fish fish fish fish fish fish fish fish fish fish fish fish fish fish fish fish fish fish fish fish fish fish fish fish fish fish fish fish fish fish fish fish fish fish fish fish fish fish fish fish fish fish fish fish fish fish fish fish fish fish fish fish fish fish fish fish fish fish fish fish fish fish fish fish fish fish fish fish fish fish fish fish fish fish fish fish fish

fish?

chicken

Tomatoes or cucumbers?

discord sucks

does reddit suck?

Today was terrible, my fish died

What was your favorite pet that died?

right now im playing in the noob playground

wat iz u paborit gaym in mobyl?

When I want to kms cuz I sat on O2.

What is your stupidest death?