Answer a question, but the answer can't make any sense

With all due respect, your honour, but the defending party’s arguments are all blatant lies. Claiming that, and I quote, “Southern parts of the United States are inaccessible”, is nothing far from what one out of their mind would say. With public transportation, all notable towns and cities in the Southern part of the United States are accessible, albeit against a small fee; with one’s own vehicle, this area increases to all publicly accessible places - be it a helicopter, bicycle, or automobile.

Should you be the hero everyone wants me to be, or should I be the hero everyone wanted me to be, but now want you to make me the hero they now want me to be?

Spaghetti.

On a scale from 5 to 23 (with 17 being the highest), what’s your favorite color of the alphabet?

yes, but only once people start asking questions that make sense. the name of the game is that the answer can’t make sense but the questions still need to be good.

do you like soup?

I drink tea.

ack ack ack (why are you reading this line of text)

Would you like some sodium hypobromite?

God…if only I could free myself…then I’d accept your offer of one (1) bagel…never.

Do questions really have to make sense, or is Xaklor restricting our freedom?

To be honest, political correctness is just a way for people to call totally fine words that describe people hate speech. I live in MA and am a democrat, but this is totally out on line. Just because someone called you black doesn’t mean that they are a homophobic xenophobic alien that doesn’t care for human rights.

Why does gravity happen?

I go back to school tomorrow, oof

Is society a mistake?

Putting on those boots was a mistake after all.

Who’s the best forum admin?

Hey look a cat that must be god cat

Is response gonna be random?

Filthy, that’s the only good taste? Obviously?

Is DivineOryx homestuk?

Green is a nice food but I like yellow more
Why are you like this?

My friends say its not gay if you have socks on.
Are you going to use words in your answer?

C r a y o n s

Are you big gay

Spaghetti. No doubt about it.

How is your day?

your gf pregnauagagat to you mum your gey

What is meow?

We all have the big gay

Do you enjoy this thread?

My friend always says he eats dog.

Are there other worlds out there in the universe?

Chinese people are vegans

Is “The Lion King” based on a true story?

My sources tell me that 2+2=5. I think they are wrong

Is this loss?

Oooh, the things I’ve seen! I’ve gone walkabout, all the way to Vorago Solitude! I’ve seen an enormous giant billabong – a giant empty billabong with bright purple light shooting out of it, and heard the deafening silent prayers of an ancient people ringing out from the depths of it! I camped by it, and I sang as I watched as my billy boiled. Then up leapt a jumbuck! I grabbed him with glee, and shoved it in my tuckerbag. But then I returned from the distant land, and I went, and I lost it camped not far from here. Blasted kraggons attacked me! Go find it, Peepot. Then you’ll know I speaketh the truth. I’m plum tuckered out. Reckon I might die now.

You ever momentarily forget your own name?