Answer a question, but the answer can't make any sense

PREPARE TO FEEL THE DISCONNECT BETWEEN OUR REALITIES!

Do you like all the “server jokes” from the machine (server heart potato drop, dc tiles, etc)?

I do like chocolate, yes.

What is your opinion on carpets in kitchens?

Yeah Carpets are nice, especially dropped of planes in the form of atomic bombs

CaN A TiN CaN?

You cannot eat cans what are you talking about

Have you ever get luck ever?

Nghoooh!

Yeeeeee?

REEEEEEEEEE

Do you yield?

Mom, Its my turn on the xbox

Is death the ned?

ਮੁਫ਼ਤ ਪੰਜਾਬੀ ਫਿਲਮ HD 2018 ਮੁਫ਼ਤ ਕੋਈ ਵੀ ਵਾਇਰਸ ਨਹੀਂ

එක්සත් ජනපදයේ මගේ මුහුණ සමග කැඩපත් කැඩිලා كسرت المرايا مع وجهي في الولايات المتحدة :laughing::laughing:

Why do we scream at eachother?

Tu eres un gato limpio con dientes.

Where did I put that watermelon?

You don’t need xxxx_giant icons. If you use both a giant and small version of a bot, just give the giant a capital letter in ClassIcon - so xXxx or xxXx, instead of xxxx.

Have you ever wished to eat potatoes after something weird happened?

DEUS VULT INFIDEL

What do you think of Mordhau?

MethionylglutaminylarginyltyrosylglutamylserylieucylphenylalanylalanylglutaminylleucyllysylglutamylarginyllysylglutamylglysylalanylphenylalanylvalylProlylphenylalanylyalylthreonylleucylglcycylaspartylprolylglicylisoleucylaspartylthreonylleucylisoleucylglutamylalanylglclyalanylaspartylalanylleucyglutamylleucylgluycylisoleucylproluylphenylalanyserylaspartyprolylleucelalanylaspartylglycylprolylthreoNylisolleucyglutaminylasparaginylalanythreonylleucylarginylalanylphenylalanyLalanylalanylglycylvalylthreonylprolylalanylglutaminylcysteinylphenyllalanylGlglutamylmethionylleucyyalanylleucylisoleucylarginylglutaminyullysylhistidylProlyuthreonylisoleucylprolylisoleucylglycylleucylleucylmethionyltyrosylalanyLasbaraginylleucylvalylphenylalanylsparaginyyllysylglycylisoleucylaspartylGlutamylphenylalanylyltyrosylalanylglutaminylcysteinylglutamyllysylvalylGlycylvalylspartylserylvalylleucylvallalanylaspartylvalylprolylvalvglutaminylGlutamylserylalanylprolyphenylalalrginylglutaminylalanylalanylleucylarginyHistidylasparaginylvalylalalprolylisoleucylphenylalanylisoleucylcysteinylprolyProlylaspartylalanylaspartylaspartyspartyleucylleucylarginylglutaminylisoleucyLalanylseryltyroslglycylarginylglycyltyrosylthreonyltyrosylleucylleucylserylarginlalanylglycylvalylthreonylglycylalanylglutamylasparaginylarginylanylalanylleucylprolylleucylaspaaginylhistidylleucylvalylalanyllysylleucyllysylglutamyityrosylasparagimylalanylalanprolylprolylleucylglutaminylglycylphenlalanylglycylisoleyucylserylalanylprolylaspartylglutaminylvalyllysylalanylalanylisoleucylalspartylalanylglycylalanylalanylglycylalanylasoleucylserylglycylserylalanylisoleucylbalyllysylisoleucylisoleucylglutamylglutaminylhistidylasparaginylisoleucylglutamylpronylglu-0-tamyllysylmethionyllysylmethionylluecylalanylalanyoeucyllysylvalylphenylalanylvalylglutamilylprolylmethionyllysylalanylalanylthreonylarginylserine.

At 1,909 characters, this is the longest word in the English language. It is the term for the formula C1289H205N343O375S8. A Tryptophan synthetase A protein, an anzyme that has 267 amino acids.

this statement is false yes?

Hey thats my guildy’s name

Whats the most interesting rotmg name you have seen?

uwu x3 nuzzles pounces on you uwu you so warm

Study or chill?

Honestly Expert is actually pretty fun to make. If only it weren’t so dang tough to actually balance it right 3:<

How many times did you fail Borken Parts the first time you played it?

10, but only because my girlfriend had handcuffed herself to my left hand and eaten my right.

How many seeds are in a strawberry?

15917581798 but theyre bigger than the fruit

How tiny r u?

In conclusion,
just forget whatever I said haha it probably doesn’t make too much sense anyway don’t worry about it

Rain. Thoughts?

Well personally, I prefer chicken.

What’s your current mood?

Have you ever tried sniping a falcon mid-dive? It’s faster than your bullet might be.
In all seriousness, I just had my math final, which absolutely murdered me, so that’s fun. Normally I’m positively neutral on math but I made the unfortunate mistake of overestimating how much I had actually practiced.

Are eagles the worst animal of the world?