Answer a question, but the answer can't make any sense

Sometimes just a little bit of salt can go a long way. Especially when travelling to Tokyo, the world’s epicenter of salt. Salt can be used in many situations; it is a versatile condiment. Not only can one use salt to enhance the flavor of their favorite savory(or sweet) dish, but also to rub into ritz crackers for that extra texture!

Have the coconut invaders won yet?

Kakamora. murdering little coconuts. wonder what they’re here for.

What about the droid attack on the wookies?

I have a mate who does that.

Sun chips or doritos?

d/dx(FnInt(f(t),t,c,g(x)))=f(g(x))*g’(x)

If I have three potatoes and four carrots, how long can I feed 590 elephants for?

I’d say that your red Mercedes has two wheels while my Toyota Camry is kinda fire

How often can one harvest mucus from their body before one develops a mucus deficiency?

Only if they have COVID-19

How much schoolwork have you completed?

Well, reds clearly better.

Why do the people at school keep throwing rocks at me?

Moodna, Once with Grace
OwO or o.o

No, see, that’s a subcategory of vore - it’s a bit of a stretch but it’s still included.

Catboys or dogboys?

I will only respond if you call me onii-chan

Why has dad been buying milk for 13 years

He has a calcium deficiency Oops forgot what thread this was; balloons. Skinny, purple, prune shaped balloons

Why is it Yes but no?

The colors represent pure of heart, dumb of ass energy; sapphic love; and the blush on your face from being near other girls.

What’s the most useless lesbian thing you’ve ever heard?

that would rank number one on the top five most gamer moves ive ever seen in a furry convention.

Do you love cheese?

Tea…

You mean hot leaf juice?

No.

How do you feel about people not following the rules of forum games?

Nucleus=command center of the cell.

Is this loss?

| || || |_

How do I get rid of starch masks?

The ghost’s face is pink.

Is the fact sphere always right?

Schrödinger’s cat paradox outlines a situation in which a cat in a box must be considered, for all intents and purposes, simultaneously alive and dead. Schrödinger created this paradox as a justification for killing cats.

Excuse me, would you mind ?

Простофиля

Why do the toads keep getting bigger?