Any good, free, mmo games?(On a toaster)

So, I have taken a break from rotmg and would like to try some other kind of mmo games, problem is,
-Dont have money to spend
-Using a toaster laptop(Windows XP)
So does anyone know a game which is free2play, and works on a toaster?
Thanks in advance

REALM OF THE MAD GOD REEEEEEEE
actually u probably want other suggestions

People still use windows XP? Also I don’t know much other games to play online since flash is dying. I guess last stand deadzone?

Undertale

Oh yeah, one more thing, my computer, only runs flash lmao, Ive watched undertale, and I liked it, but undertale is more of an emotionally driven game so no

Windows XP is actually still supported by Microsoft due to many businesses preferring its more straight-forward design and security.

As for OP; I’d recommend going on the free to play section of Steam, they have the computer requirements broadly listed and based on reviews you should be able to find a couple to try out. :hibiscus:

1. starbreak.
    it has a number of similarties with RoTMG
    but I heard it has stopped being developed so the game would (probably) stay this way forever
    and it has same issue with early RoTMG which is the complete bullshit free slot (1 char 1 vault) so it might get boring real quick if you don’t buy another. At least we can get slots for free in RoTMG now.

2. dead frontier
    idk if you’ve heard of this game before, and I don’t wanna bring up shits you most likely already knew about, but it’s a top down zombie survival game. Don’t play dead frontier 2 since it’s abandoned last time I checked.

3. Dungeon Fighter Online
    some beat em’up game. It doesn’t seem to have a lot of buzz but apparently it’s one of the most popular online games today.

4. Salem
    I’ve never tried this game but it’s a permadeath game. I checked their forum briefly and the developer is some asshat and the community seems like a bunch elitist assheads (way more elitism than realm community). Not sure if this fits your boat.

5. Travian
    browser based real time strategy game.

I’ve started to play terraria

Pirate that mf

Jokes on you I already have terraria paid on my ipad

Hmmm, this sounds cool, might try it

I dont know about it, but doesnt seem like my type of game

Ive actually played this one, and I enjoyed it but I burnt out

Also interesting, ill check it put

Ill try it out
Thanks!

EDIT:Apparently Starbound doesnt agree with me. Im trying Salem rn. Salem restarts my goddamn computer. Travian now.

it’s starbreak.
what’s wrong with it?

Not really a problem for starbreak

Since for many reason you will not keep or want to keep a character very long.

Its lin realm where have a character for months and weeks in starbreak its not like this

Yeah some people in Starbreak do it but those become trophy characters that they never use just show off or have as a personal trophy

In starbreak you could get the best items for a class in a week or more.

But yeah its not being worked on anymore, its still online there just will not be any new content

here,

It was worse before, and especially while moving
Oh, and Salem was so glitched out, It was ridiculous, as in the greaphics for me

download starbreak from steam.

i didnt know you can play it on browser, but thats probably the cause

My steam broke too lmao

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.