Any Guild Would Be Nice

Want people to chill with. Really doesn’t matter to me who I join, US servers would be nice. Extremley familiar with LH and Shatters if some endgame guild wants to pick me up. Check my realmeye if you’re interested in that

What server is your main home server? My guild is pretty active and plays on USW1

USS but ill be USW2 till end of valentine event to buy hearts

Subtle will gladly take you in, we are usually on USS and are a new, small guild. :slight_smile:

Hello! Do you want to join my guild? We’re a new but active guild with pretty high requirements.

The requirements: 3KBF , 2 * 6/8+ chars, 35+ stars and Discord!

Our realmeye: https://www.realmeye.com/guild/The%20Golden%20Clan

Additional information: We hang out in Voice Chat almost every day. (Mic not needed, but would be nice), and we have pretty organized Discord.

I’m confused here :thinking: what do you mean?

Join our guild, we may be just a small guild, but we’re number 30 in usw2 and we pop keys every Saturday, look at our realmeye for more details! Recruiting for Toxicity

Our guild is called Realm not an I its an L these are our requirements and we would love to have you we play on us servers REQS: 5k fame, discord, active in-game, LH exp

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.