Any other good pet from H-MH-E?

A lot of my fellow RotMG friends and guildies said that a pet with Heal, M-Heal and Electric would be the best choice but I am kind of curious if there are other good choices of pets.

Well, heal and magic heal are the obvious best ones, so they should always be first and second.

Third ability is more depending on preference tho.
I have electric, which is the most common and probably best third ability just because of the amazing utility it provides.
The only other one I have seen at all is decoy, because all of the other abilities are purely damage-based.

H-ME-Decoy

For clean tombs and fun shatters

Heal-Mheal-Decoy (or Mheal-Heal-Decoy) Decoy is pretty useful for stopping single shot enemies from destroying you (I’m looking at you Lemon) I love it for ppes but H-MH-E would still be better (if you get it)

I think savage is better than decoy on terms of being passive, because savage literally does nothing (other than make your pet run at enemies)

Decoy is the best alternative to electric in my opinion, and savage is a good combo with hp/mp if you don’t want your pet to do anything other than replenish your health and mana.

Usually, I find mheal heal elec better because priest, pally, knight and evrpery thing else pretty much. I don’t have this kind of pet I’m working on one c:

Thank you very much guys ! :wink:

It depends. Elec is a problem in tombs, so people build pets where the third ability is useless in order to guarantee that nothing gets aggro’d.

Decoy is a suitable switch for elec. I personally prefer decoy over electricity, but I’ve never had a high leveled pet, so I wouldn’t know.

I’m lucky I atleast got Decoy on my Heal Magic Heal pet.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.