Any real laggy rn?

Can’t get in the game, not on browser, flash, nor my obsolete steam account. i get insta dced

Try a different server?

(maybe it’s a keycoding misformat /s)

pls no flag

Inb4 you get ip banned

i feel realm lag a bit

works for me

Tried al servers

try a diffrent server or relog or “turn off that hacked client” cx

Make a warr and all your problems will dissipate

As of 4:42 CDST I cannot load my game on browser. Are they updating something?

try a different server

I’m having no problems with the latest flash player, can’t help ya here.

Sometimes specific servers lag more than others, but if you cant actually get into the game then idk how to help. The same thing (roughly) was happening for me and i thought "OH NO, IM NEVER GONNA BE ABLE TO PLAY REALM AGAIN… IT WONT LOAD ME IN, I INSTA DC… Etc.) The next day it was perfectly fine, so i’d say just wait a bit and pray to RNJesus that u wont lag again the next day (Again, thats what i did)

Refresh your computer. That helps.

@CandyShi :frowning:

USSW is also a potato rn

Yesterday and today I keep getting two problems:

1. ‘jumps’ in the game - not lag, just suddenly I have moved 5-10 tiles further on without there having been a pause first.

2. Randomly just breaking connection and I’m back to the log-in screen (well, the screen you see just after you log in)

I’ve had to stop playing because I don’t want to die to such ridiculousness

Check your internet bandwidth . It happened to me , i caller ISP ( internet service provider ) helpline ,then told her is down so I just went to empty realm , go tutorial then accuracy farm ez

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.