Any recommendations on a new pc?

Hey guys, as most of you know I use a mac book. It’s GARBAGE. MacBook is very useful and very easy to use, but goddamn my frames in rotmg are shit. I drop to like 12 frames in an OT with only 3 guild members. I’m gonna have to learn how to do some endgame dungeons with my guild, and I don’t want my shit mac book getting in the way.
My cousin is a professional, and says that it is cheaper if I get a desktop computer. I do, but I travel a lot. Any suggestions on a gaming laptop? I have no limit to my budget, but I wouldn’t say I want to spent over $1000. A little bit over is fine. I would want some cheap ones, though, because I don’t want my mom questioning me using so much money on a laptop when I already have access to one… (I have permission to get one though, but she gets cranky when I got on a spending spree)

MSI GL62M 7RE-407 15.6" Performance Gaming Laptop Intel Core i5-7300HQ GTX 1050Ti 8GB 256GB

Acer Predator 21 X Gaming Laptop, Intel Core i7, GeForce GTX 1080 SLi, 21" Curved 2000R Full HD, 64GB DDR4, 1TB PCIe SSD, 1TB HDD, with 21X Protective Travel Case, GX21-71-76ZF

i don’t mind the price, in fact I could probs buy 5.
BUT THE FUCKING SHIPPING IS
#AIDS

There’s no way in fucking hell that it’s worth 9000 dollars

it is

Why can’t you buy a desktop?
You will not be able to play rotmg on the move because wired>wireless.
Just use a desktop while at home and shitty macbook while on the move.

This is in Australian dollars so
$1149+$140(OS)AU=$960.20US through google
Why AMD? This graph says it all.
http://www.cpubenchmark.net/cpu_value_available.html#xy_scatter_graph

Yeah @LegendAlt just get a desktop 10 times better than any gaming laptop a normal person could get

btw, it doesn’t really matter what laptop/desktop you have (if it’s windows). You don’t need a gaming laptop specifically to play rotmg so as long as you have a good processor and RAM you should be fine.

okay no offense, but that shit is NOT WORTH 9000 DOLLARS. first off, the case. at most, it would be maybe $500? little more, little less, depends on what its made out of. however, u can just not be a clumsy person and buy a $100 case for more value.
lets just say that the case is $1000
if thats the case (hehe like that pun), then the LAPTOP is worth $8000. let’s analyze it.

okay, so i’m no computer expert, but 2.9 GHz Intel Core i7. Now off the bat, this isn’t that bad. However, considering my laptop has 3.2 GHz intel i7. basically, to cut it down for you, my laptop has more ghz, which means it has a faster processing time compared to lower ghz. (keep in mind that my laptop is worth about $500 and it can run perfect rotmg). the intel core i7 means it has better processing power than intel core i3 and i5 (which are common in other pcs).

so i gotta admit…64 GB of RAM is kinda amazing. worth quite a bit.

pretty nice. 1 TB of space and a hybrid ssd hard drive. fast while spacy. worth quite a bit.

tis pretty good. wortha bit.

:ok_hand: good enough for graphics heavy games.

decent. worth a little.

not$9000!!!

Fun Fact: It weighs around 19 pounds.

yeah fuck that i dont want my shoulders to die if im going on any trip involving a laptop

Yeah, my cousin recommended that too…

But

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.