Anyone else have this problem? (8+character)

You relog each of them to show on realmeye (if you haven’t in a while,) and you’re locked out of ROTMG? Pretty frustrating way to repay returning customers.

Realmeye isn’t affiliated with rotmg

its related to the problem many muledump users have. You can only open a a few accounts in a row before a timeout occurs. This is a change that DECA made. Search forums for more info.

You can’t use the old muledump you have to use the new muledump version by Jakcodex.

A quick way to fix your problem is to restart your router which generally gives you a new IP (that is of course, if you don’t have assigned IP). When you restart your router it is easier and faster if you restart your computer as well.

Waiting five minutes might be faster than changing your ip. Obnoxious that logging chars can trigger this tho.

True for some. My router is on a shelf above my computer. Restart computer, restart router. Back up in about 2 minutes.

Happens with characters as well… as a merchant (cue boos and hisses but anyone who’s been around for more than a minute knows we serve a purpose,) it’s extremely frustrating as I keep pure life on alt characters on my main. I’ll jump between characters and get locked out. Am I the only person experiencing this. I’d also restart my router but currently I’m using an extender and the main router is in no man’s land at the house I’m staying at. Just thought I’d see if I was the only one experiencing this.

I still use the muledump version when x16.0 came out. Still works for me about 90% of the time…

Then pay money?

Pay money for…

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.