Anyone else?

Anyone else a realm boomer?
Holy fuck i just realized i got bumped down to a red star again. What the fuck!

I’ve far overstayed what should be reasonably expected in this pixel game…here’s to a 9 year RotMG account and countin’!

I heard someone say they’ll offer them again at MotMg, so I’m hoping… by then it would be 7 years old

Same here, i wasn’t active when summoner came out
and played just a bit before the addition of kensei

Almost

Mine’s nearing 9 years, too!

Though, frankly, the Wizard’s dye skin is…a little odd? I guess you could cosplay as a cursed skin fusion now, since the beard is like…one dye mask.

(I tried to get my own pic, but it kept refusing to upload >~>)

With the release of these skins, I was curious to see when I actually named myself “XBookwyrmX,” because I’m sure that was going to affect my age status.

I first discovered the game and started playing on 11/25/14, and then went to check what Realmeye said:

…I guess I was running around as “Yimi” for around a year and two months lol
I do recall liking Yimi as a name, especially since “Bookwyrm” was somehow already taken.

I don’t mind waiting for the skins. I liked the aged Mystic and Knight especially, but I like the new default Mystic even better. Owning them is more for status than the looks anyway, right?

10 year old account, haven’t been a red star for over 9 years, what am I still doing here lol

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.