Anyone know what Mheal level is required for perma-prot?

I need to get my pet up on this account and im wondering if anyone knows what level my mheal needs to be to constantly have armored effect on priest.

Assuming armored lasts for 6 seconds and I have maxed my wis and using a gsorc and a pyra, what level?

My best guess is highest level…:man_shrugging:t5:

I think I can perma prot at lv87 magic heal so no. If im not perma prot it’s very very close and i can keep it up for a while.

6 seconds armor is pretty long. Prot does cost a lot though at 120Mana.

If i get healed 30 mana every 2 seconds or so that’s 3 x 30 = 90 mana every 6 seconds but I also got high wis. idk but i dont think you need 100 MHeal

I don’t use pets so I wouldn’t know. I was just playing it safe.

This might help.

14.12mp/sec from your pet alone, aka lvl 79 if your wis is maxed.

About 80 is safest. You want to go a bit over since your pet heals in chunks and not continuously.

weird flex but ok

I use priest and I can tell you that I acquired the ability to perma prot at level 79 magic heal. :slight_smile:

Not flex, I was just saying.

Actually since you maxed wis, it would be around 6 seconds. You pet level should be around 70, maybe a little more. Cause a rouge can almost perma cloak with lvl 72, and thats a total of 5.5+1

nvm everyone else already answered it :frowning:

Prot requires 120 mp, which is a bit more than the cloak’s 85 for the same time period.

but cloak costs less mana…

Oh I didn’t see that lol.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.