AP Scores

niceuru

how’d you do it?

For nsl, I memorized all the important things like court cases, and the rest is just common sense and knowing where to apply the right laws/definitions.

For CSA, don’t try memorizing too much or you’ll do poorly, actually understand the concepts and where rules apply. Try to code often too so you’re comfortable with Java.

I want to take CSA in my senior year so thx for the advice

:+1:

I’d definitely recommend coding a lot on your own. I took CS as well, and the class was definitely not very intensive, but doing projects on your own makes it much more interesting and engaging. I’d also recommend teaching yourself other languages, python is really useful and C is super fast.

ok what’s happening now?

EDIT: are we just posting our ap scores here?
here is an official score report bc i don’t want it to look like i’m inspecting element
just look at 2018, idk why the report can’t come in individual years

@Awdreg this

mathematical ability doesn’t correspond entirely with the grade in which you took calc bc

i know very smart kids my age who all took calc bc as sophomores

Lol I took Calc BC in my junior year and that was the earliest anyone had ever taken it in my school.

Also I feel like this is getting super offtopic, as this thread is meant for realm/forum achievements.

I just took AP Stats this year, got a 5
Yaya

if the mean of 4342 numbers is 4, find the median of the set if 69 and 49 are added to the number set.

Oh yeah, and I got this for the Dutch exam. On making a recap of a text.
I was super nervous about the grade bc after it I was with some friends discussing it and they were all like “my first version had like 210 words and I erased a lot and it was still 180” (limit was 175, anything past and you’d get less points); meanwhile my final version had 110 and then another short paragraph. Which, according to them, was too short - which in my head connected to a fail grade :’)
fyi my grading system is x out of 10, where a 5,5 is the lowest pass grade.

5 in AP CS as a freshman
i got calc next year xD

You can’t. Without knowing the exact numbers, you can’t find which number is in the middle of the set.

Example: the numbers could be a bunch of 3’s, 4’s and 5’s, which would make the median 4 with the new numbers. Or it could be a a bunch of 2’s, 3’s and 7’s, in which case the median would end up as 3.

that’s the point- it’s a joke

This is my point :point_right:

Calc AB: 5

Stats: 5
World: 5

CSA: 5
Bio: 5
Eng Lang: 5
Psych: 5

US Govt: 5
Chem: 5
Physics B: 5 (the “old” Physics 1/2)
Euro: 5
Eng Lit: 4 :c

Computer Science: 5
Chinese: 5
World History: 5

IB next year will kill me
HELP

so how does IP thing work? what was the highest score?

Is it like IB?