Ape, Npe, Ppe or more whats your favorite?

Whenever I feel bored I love to ape (ability player experience). Sorc or sin oh man what a blast, if you got a good mheal pet then your set.

Doing a ppe with an uncommon or common pet is quite fun if you want the game to be a bit more challenging, but a full npe is still too hard

I actually havent tried using a common or uncommon pet for my ppe. That sounds really fun and challenging.

I too love to swing on branches and eat bananas when I’m bored.
/s. Sounds weird out of context lul.

try a ppe without a pet, and use the egg you find as your pet (untill you find a better one) :stuck_out_tongue:

whats an Ape

Only using an ability

Apes (Hominoidea) are a branch of Old World tailless simians native to Africa and Southeast Asia.

UTTOPAPE. Ape with tome of pain priest, max mheal petwith no heal or attacking pets, can only use ut tomes and weapons

I’d love to try that

well I only have an good uncommon pet my rares don’t have heal or magic heal so npe

Thats the real experience lmao

My three favourites are:

ECPE event chest player experience, must be a chartype that could use one of the skins in the chest. Fresh level 1/default items to start, can use any loot from the boss or the event chest, must dye at earliest chance even if the colour combo is disgusting, must use any skin or pet skin it loots. Can redye using any other dyes looted from the chest. At end of chest event keep your set and dyes forever, can continue maxing & adding UTs under PPE rules but cannot upgrade/replace tiered items.

VPE vault player experience, opposite of PPE, you get all your items and pots from the vault. :rofl:

Plain old NPE, make a new account, go and loot things, hatch a pet and feed it loot. Experience lightblue starism! Get random free itens from helpful players! Sample of what you might hear: “wow how are they still alive”; “do you know how to do the boss?”; “you’re doing really well”; “you should probably leave this is dangerous”; “they probably bought the account”. :stuck_out_tongue:

My favorite thing to do on a new account is to volunteer to rush things on rogue/warrior/trix then die in the first room below lvl 20

I never thought about ecpe or even vpe. That is one journey I must try. Speaking of the devil, motmg is right around the corner. Forsure om going to do a ecpe thanks

I like npe most to be honest, the huge limitations on yourself make even godlands a challenge. It brings me back to the days when I’d carry around a swapout vit ring for when I got low on hp.
My first serious NPE was a knight which I managed to get a yellow dye on, thus adding in a penguin knight created a makeshift duck knight (:
I can’t remember what he died to but I was very sad ):

Ahh yes the nostalgic days of bringing a vit ring as a swapout. At some point I want to experience the good ol days like that.

^my 6/8 wizzy I made in two days is getting all the pet eggs and merging them(i released all my pets cause i messed fusion up) so I’m at a 3/4 maxed uncommon pet.

Nice, with the motmg event going on Im pretty sure it easy to max at the moment

@moderators can we close this thread? I got a lot of good feedbacks.