Apology & Explanations (drama llama)

Continuing discussion from https://www.realmeye.com/forum/t/dupers-and-fame-exploits-and-guilds-that-keep-on-steamrolling/18801/9 -
First off, I would like to apologise for what I said in my previous post.
When asked about duping guilds, one of the things I said was:

On this, I erred; I have not actually been in the guild Nightingale, from interacting with multiple and numerous Nightingale members that did dupe and discuss it, I assumed this was so. However, I realise they are all former members which probably means that proper action was taken by the guild. I apologise to @Kiddforce and the members of Nightingale. Your ranking and prestige are well deserved.

Secondly, I apologise. I realise that my words were said in a way that could not constitute a constructive discussion, and rather cause conflict.

Uh, yeah. With that aside, feel free to close this post after it is read, unless there is something else to be said. @moderators

Apology accepted…

…even knowing, we never asked for an apology, or typically we as the forums never exactly or entirely cared about Nightingale or your ‘Offensive post’ in the first place… But its nice to know you at least apologised for something, Even if it was useless.

You can /Thread now

what about the key coding misformat thing?

@Laserquest I released a fake email (I cropped the email so that a sliver of the Inspect element would be visible.)
However, I forgot to add a footer that further clarified that it was fake and just posted the screenshot and a quick blurb. Because of this, and the fact that DreadDrake sent only the screenshot to Reddit, people thought I was illicitly impersonating members of the Deca team.

I still don’t understand why people have failed to understand this after multiple clarifications on my behalf.

Because your claim is extremely fickle and contradictory. You claim that it was an “experiment” and a joke to see if people knew about inspect element. But you also claim that you intended to put a footnote that it was fake at the bottom. First of all, the original post never had the picture of the fake email, which would be pretty strange for a thread directed to making a video about inspect element where there was nothing related to inspect element in the first place! Let’s address that claim that you accidentally forgot to put a footnote at the bottom of the post informing the reader that what they had just read was fake.

Usually, when someone does a mistake, they try to fix it when someone points it out and apologize immediately about it. Instead, you apologize only after a DECA employee has to step in to call out your BS and puts you at risk of getting banned, Not to mention your excuse is a very overused and one so stupid it is basically a meme. When someone reacts to the post as if you were genuine with your claim, you react by saying

Huh, how strange, you claim to have left a hint that the story was fake intentionally.

Yet you wouldn’t need to do that if you originally planned to leave a footnote telling the reader that the story was fake.

Let’s summarize the story so far. Apparently, you wanted to make a video about inspect element by conducting an experiment on the forums. You decide the best way to do this is to fabricate a story and include a footnote saying that the above story was false, which nobody in their right mind would think is a good idea and has any relevance to inspect element. What a great idea! But oops, when posting, you forgot to include the footnote that it was fake. When DreadDrake wants evidence of this in the form of the email you recieved, you respond not by apologizing for the confusion and editing in the footnote into your false story, you instead continue to slander DECA and refuse to post the email, which is the only thing even slightly related to inspect element. What a great experiment.

Of course. I, a real human being, would also post a rant aimed at DECA for a false event, with the intent to say at the end that the event was fake, because that isn’t super contradictory and useless.

Recently, someone hacked my account and suicided my chars. I recovered my account, but only after paying off Deca and the other guy. Yes, you heard right. I had to undo a chargeback to transfer my last Paypal purchase (2016) from KABAM to DECA to “verify” my ownership of the account, and they won’t even change my email.
I rebuilt my account and even got a Dbow archer and planeswalker Rogue along the way.

I got an email from DECA support saying they “killed my characters” due to a “processing error” and they are “sorry for any loss of items.” They said that the characters were in my graveyard because of another processing error with “death source keycoding misformat.” I’m pretty sure there’s nothing like that ingame.

6:00 EST I logged on to my account, and it said my Archer with Dbow (which I got last night ffs) died in a Davy’s. I’m pretty sure Deca employees aren’t allowed to play with users’ accounts?

Why does Deca hack us and help the hackers keep doing it as well? And are they allowed to violate their own ToS like this?

Deca, the best damn thing you could do is refund the 50 dollars that i had to pay that idiot in gold to my account…

By the way, all of this never happened.

The above is the post you intended to make. It doesn’t make sense at all! I’d also like to remind you that the forged email was not part of the original post. Your excuse is one that defies any reasonable logic.

You say that you were going to tell the reader that the story was false. Again, the post you claimed to have intended to make is utter nonsense! And you keep pushing this story that you apparently wanted to let everybody know that it was fake in the first place. You even get into an argument with Toastrz about its legitimacy. The below quote was made in response to Toastrz’s doubts about the legitimacy of the thread.

Obviously, you aren’t trying to inform people that your story is false, or else you wouldn’t try to challenge a claim that your story is false. Your intent is something else. You keep slandering DECA for doing something which you fabricated.

At any rate, you still violated DECA’s ToS by impersonating Temper, a DECA employee.

You’ve also made it clear that you care about your account.

Why would someone who’s original intent was to make a false story and make the fact that it is false clear to any readers try to counter anyone who thinks the story is false? Especially when their account is at risk for not including a disclaimer with the story?

At this point, it is very clear that your thread was an attempt to defame DECA. Your excuse doesn’t hold any ground and is extremely contradictory.

Because you were. Your story didn’t have the footnote, it wouldn’t have changed anything. DreadDrake even informed you that they were going to post the email picture to Reddit.

It’s only when this blows up in your face and a DECA employee gets involved and your account is actually at risk and DreadDrake gets a temporary ban from Reddit where you start going into “damage-control mode”, saying that the story is fake, and attempting to make up a lie to explain what you did in a way where you would be innocent. These lies contradict what you had said before your account was risk and your story was confirmed to be false from a DECA employee.

In fact, you start getting mad at people who criticize you for your mistakes and direct baseless accusations at other forumers.

In the thread, you accuse the people who shut down your fake story and whine about how your fake story has become a meme. Boohoo! You even start accusing the forumer who got banned on Reddit because of your fake story, and belittle his punishment for YOUR ACTIONS with the perma-ban you recieved.

There are other things you did in that thread that I’ve already criticized you for, so I won’t address them in this post and leave this here.

I think it’s great that you accepted your wrongdoings in this thread and apologized for your mistakes, but you can’t keep hiding behind your false lies anytime someone brings up the Keycoding Misformat issue, and I think it’s wrong that you can’t accept the fact that you were wrong in that situation and instead made up false excuses.

You claim your original intention was to fabricate a story and leave a footnote saying it’s fake for an experiment for a video about inspect element, even though the story has nothing to do with inspect element and the context of it would be nonsense if your claim was true. You don’t correct it (which you would have if letting people know it was fake was your intention) and keep pushing the claim that it happened until a DECA employee gets involved which completely contradicts your claimed intention (letting people know the story was false in the first place). Your excuse simply doesn’t make sense, and it sickens me that you haven’t accepted that what you did was wrong and that you deserve your punishment.

While I don’t consider your apology to be remotely sincere based on previous actions, I am still forever thankful for the creation of the Keycoding MIsformat meme. It doesn’t excuse all of your lies, but hey, it’s something.

The pig has cracked.

@Piggby your extremism astounds me, but I do agree with one point.

However,

I can’t agree with this. I did get really into fabricating such a story. I understand wholly what I did was wrong and the only reason I could not immediately apologise was because my f—ing RealmEye account was banned soon afterwards, resulting in my registry of Valkie and an apology some days later.

The reason I put such an intricate fake post on this forum and this forum only was because of this:

Although I have heard many times in my life that my sense of humour is illogical, erratic and twisted, I fail to appreciate your outburst of (emotional) criticism (albeit somewhat logical and justified to a means). If you are still caught up on that issue, which I am no longer, please feel free to message me outside of RealmEye. Message SupermanEH on RealmEye and I will provide you with a Discord or other means of communication, so we can refrain from involving the RealmEye community.

And if the RealmEye community wants to discuss this further, we can (sigh) dedicate yet a new thread.

@Toastrz
:star: SupermanEH > joke
Guill > Joke not found due to a Keycoding Misformat.
:star: SupermanEH > ay that’s me :blush:

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.