April Trust GIVEAWAY [CLOSED]

Nobody gonna mention me at all sadly.

Entering @Solars

Entering @LZP

@GGaodzilla has been disqualified! His future entries will not count/affect other people’s chances in any way.

Reason:

@YaYForFUN has been disqualified! His future entries will not count/affect other people’s chances in any way.

Reason:

@RealmHeroP has been disqualified! His future entries will not count/affect other people’s chances in any way.

@BLUbeans has been disqualified! His future entries will not count/affect other people’s chances in any way.

Reason:

@Kirkoma has been disqualified! His future entries will not count/affect other people’s chances in any way.

Reason:

entering @Slushyy

@GuldGRISEN has been disqualified! His future entries will not count/affect other people’s chances in any way.

Reason:

@LZP has been disqualified! His future entries will not count/affect other people’s chances in any way.

@Solars has been disqualified! His future entries will not count/affect other people’s chances in any way.

Reason:

@Slushyy has been disqualified! His future entries will not count/affect other people’s chances in any way.

Reason:

@TrevisW has been disqualified! His future entries will not count/affect other people’s chances in any way.

Reason:

Dude this is shit Ya rules are kinda fucked up coz I gotta look through all the entries before I can enter some one I want and than for my mistake someone else gets dqed.

That’s the point

You have to rely on someone else not getting you dq’d, and other people trust you that you won’t dq’d them. It’s teamwork.

Trust? I mean there is just hope that a random person mentioning your name is going to look through all the comments to see if your name is mentioned or not. I see no trust involved.

But I mean whatever it is your giveaway you do whatever you like, I just don’t think there is “Trust” involved.

= trusting that they paid attention, and other people are trusting the community to not dq them

im sorry, how was I disqualified??? i mentioned someone else

:thinking:

Entering @Shortchar

You entered @Slushyy, who entered @LZP, who entered @Solars, who was already entered.

So LZP disqualified himself and Solars.

Slushyy disqualified himself for entering a disqualified person (LZP).

And you disqualified yourself for entering a disqualified person (Slushyy).

May not look fair, but just because I didn’t explicitly state the person is disqualified yet doesn’t mean it’s ok. Can’t always be on the forums. If they break the rules, they are disqualified, whether I’ve said it or not.

On that note, help me out! I’m just a person, might make a mistake and oversee someone or wrongly disqualify a guy. If you see me on, please tell me. :slightly_smiling_face: