April Trust GIVEAWAY [CLOSED]

@Greataims has been disqualified! His future entries will not count/affect other people’s chances in any way.

Reason:

@Seerjeff has been disqualified! His future entries will not count/affect other people’s chances in any way.

@EpicNecros has been disqualified! His future entries will not count/affect other people’s chances in any way.

Reason:

I am 34 stars
and my account IS over 2 weeks old

OOH
nvm

>;c

You and @EpicNecros not disqualified.

gotim

Oh, guess I’m entering @DreadHerod :joy:

Entering @Dilandilan

@DreadHerod has been disqualified! His future entries will not count/affect other people’s chances in any way.

@LAAMAS has been disqualified! His future entries will not count/affect other people’s chances in any way.

Reason:

@Dilandilan has been disqualified! His future entries will not count/affect other people’s chances in any way.

Reason:

Fuck

entering @Robotastic

@Unselfish has been disqualified! His future entries will not count/affect other people’s chances in any way.

Reason: This entire thing is just a scam for attention.

Nice editing your post after gaining likes. Your disgusting but that’s to be expected from you.

Unselfish was disqualified ages ago.

Entering @Seerjeff btw.

then it shall come full circle
entering @Harryvvvv

Entering @stonesmash

@MAXfromAIS has been disqualified! His future entries will not count/affect other people’s chances in any way.

Reason:

I enter the first person to respond to this specific reply who isn’t disqualified already. If no one replies, I enter no one.

What the

You use forums?!