Archer or Bard?

In light of the character slot coming on the 14th, I have decided I want to make a archer. Or a bard.

Honestly, I’m torn between these 2 characters, since both seem very op in their own respective categories. On one hand, the archer’s paralyze is pretty good, and the quiver damage is not half bad either. I have a lot of experience on him too. On the other, Bard seems really strong with 70 dex, whist retaining a relativity strong support ability. Plus, I have the UT lute from the ddocks, and people seem to say that it packs a strong punch.

I looked on the DPS calculator, and here are my findings.

Taken from https://www.haizor.net/rotmg/dps-calculator/

I have all of the stuff I compared on Haizor, as well as a doom bow, so this is a really big dilemma for me.

Which one would be more fun? Which one has more dps? I really don’t know XD. Help me pick!

Try out Bard. It may give you a new way to play the game; don’t hestitate to try out the tiered lutes either - including its buff, you can basically get a free 11 defense, making Bard basically as tanky as Archer, if not more.

alright, thanks!

Huh, maybe I’ll try out bard. Have concertina and lingo, as well as t6, and almost every bow.
Edit: oops not lingo, pungi

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.