Are abbys dropping the alumi sword currently?

I’ve done nothing but lh and nests this motmg and got completely side tracked. Are abbys dropping alumi swords currently? just regular abbys, not like the heroic ones.

If so I need to farm for like 12 of them.

MotMG 2019 Discussion Megathread

As far as I know, the drop rates are equal for both the normal and reskin ones.
At least, I’ve heard of people getting Doom Bow, but others getting Morning Star, so that’s my conclusion at least.

I believe them dropping from hudl and haby pre-motmg was supposed to be a replacement for them dropping from regular udl and aby during motmg. there was some discussion about that probably not being a good idea, but it never went anywhere and was never clarified.

I have no idea for sure. I’d ask, but it’s Sunday and won’t get a response.

So that would be a yes, that they are dropping?

I’ve seen white bag montages contain illumi and morning star, but iv’e only seen them drop from hudls and habbys.

Gotten 2 normal dblade, seen a lot of both drops, all normal.

Doesn’t seem like there’s a reskin

just scared to go run abbys and find out alumi wasnt dropn ya feel?

As far as I know, they were drops for the Heroic versions. I haven’t had a reskin drop from a regular Undead Lair or Abyss, but I have from the Heroic versions.

A friend of mine got a regular DBlade a few days ago, so I believe not?

Illu and Morningstar do NOT drop from normal abysses and UDLs. They only drop from Heroic Abysses and Heroic Undead Lairs. Since MotMG started, I haven’t seen a single person get a Morningstar or Illumination from normal UDLs and abysses. I have gotten 3 normal Dblades and 4 Doom Bows since MotMG started, and I have run many UDLs and abysses. Its safe to say they don’t drop from normal versions of the dungeons, don’t waste your time.

TL;DR: No.

tysm… already ended up farming like 200 abbys lol got like 8 regular dblades, at that point I stopped xd

Also https://www.reddit.com/r/RotMG/comments/cncgve/weekly_help_general_questions_thread_2019_version/ew9tcob/?context=10000

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.