Are macros allowed?

I use an AHK script for that. It’s not completely reliable, it often fails because AHK literally tells the cursor to move the cursor to the item position in the inventory, double click it and move the cursor back to where it was. That takes some time, so if you you move the mouse even a tiny bit during that process, it might not work.

But as a reminder, AHK is technically against the ToS, but it probably won’t get you banned.

reported

If you use SetMouseDelay 0 it should be almost instantaneous.

Things against tos= bannable
Even if its a small thing like a macro.

No.

Explain muledump

Is a legitimate high eff fametrain possible?

It’s a program that can be used to track many things that can help your realm career. It can show you what fame bonuses you have, what you need to get fame bonuses, and even show all the random pieces of crap that you pick up and throw on your mules to rot in.

I thought that because we agreed to the ToS we agree to not use any of those things? But now that I think about it a lot of people use muledump and none of them are really banned for it.

Deca can pick and choose what they enforce.

They are completely fine with payers using mule dump and minor macros.

Personally I play on controller and have mouse jump macros

Is a legitimate high eff fametrain possible?

Well it’s not convenient that AHKs can’t be run on Mac, and I can’t find any Mac macros

Where to make macros it sounds useful

Macros are indeed bannable as they are against the ToS

do you even read previous responses?

Do you ever stop picking fights with people?

It’s not picking a fight, if you read you would see people already said what you said and then others disproved it.

I don’t really see anyone disproving it

Mule dump in it’s self proves that that sentence is wrong.

Deca chooses what they enforce, and if you want to argue that it being on the ToS means it’s bannable than you can literally say that anything is bannable as deca can ban you for any reason.

The simple answer is no, you won’t be banned for using macros

But muledump =/= macros

won’t be banned =/= can’t be banned. You can be banned, odds are you won’t which is what I meant originally

Mule dump = an example of something allowed by the devs that is explicitly against the ToS

You can be banned for playing the game, end of story

So in the context of the OPs question you should probably be saying “yeah, you can use macros, you won’t get banned” Instead of further confusing them.

But you’re more likely to be banned for using a macro than playing the game(legitimately)

Then I’d be lying.