Are oryxmas drinks still droppable from santa dung?

Are oryxmas drinks currently dropping from santa’s workshop ? Cause i need them and i’m ready to buy them for decas !

Do you mean this?
https://www.realmeye.com/wiki/christmas-stat-boosters

Yes, they still drop in santa workshop, even snowballs are dropping. Sadly you can’t trade them, they are soulbound. And santa workshop key can only be opened in vault.

You mean that orixmas drinks that drops from it are soulbound ?

yes

Noooo demonseye I think the other guy was talking about the stat boosters like figgy pudding and stuff. I’ve seen what you’re looking for in game ie grog and those are non sb drops that act like buffed hp potion and thessal juices and stuff. As these aren’t very powerful deca has no reason to sb them so basically what I’m trying to say is YOU CAN HOLD ON TO YOUR DREAM OF BUYING THEM! Also mobile is weird sorry don’t know how to post images owo

Np haha ty for the free life I die a LOT as you can see from my graveyard lelxD

The two dudes that i talked to dropped in total 3 santa keys. No orixmas drinks dropped .

Oof

I’m bored go read my -EPIC- badly written story of why Brutus dun got legs at Where are Beefcake Brutus's legs?
Edit: crap how do you strike through on mobile…

Anyway i started doing discord halls run, even if it’s a bit hard for me since i’m French, i keep missing calls because i don’t know if he said USW or USN. Lul.

Wait you’re french? Never woulda guessed lol

Alright, time to come out of hiding, I’m the reason he needs those drinks, I’m willing to pay any price asked (no multi window trades) for grog, cranberry punch, or the golden horn conch

@Demonseye

You lied to me.

I think I have them

https://www.realmeye.com/wiki/oryxmas-drinks

Oh no.

It’s time to run.

I can sell you cranberry punch or gluhwein. Unfortunately don’t have grog.

Edit: Nvm, you can buy it off Demonseye now.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.