Are we finally able to kill ourselves?

Someone posted something about the cheater armor and 0 hp recently and that got me wondering about a thought I had right when parasite chambers came out.

All the white bags in chambers give a -20 hp trade off for offensive stats paired with a strong ability.

In other words, cheater robe + any of those items on their respective class at lvl 1 would result in a max hp of -20 (lmao)

So you know where this is going, can you kill yourself?

I wish I still had a cheater armor to test it out in nexus but sadly I don’t

There was a thread about this before. I’ll try to find it for you.

A quick search yields a variety of threads on the topic. Please search for topics in the future if you have a question, as it is often already answered.

Well, Fish already provided a bunch of threads. But the specific one I was talking about was this:

I just read the title…

No, a shot would have to hit you, even if it did no damage, would kill you.

Crosspost from wiki:

Yes, no graves in the nexus, sadly.

@Krathan you did the gif with only cheater armor right?

do it with the tome also pls :^]

But it’s a well known fact that 0 hp will not kill you.
In this theoretical situation you would hit 0 and then go down 20, making your hp -20

So since Guill spawns the pot chest with a bomb, would he kill you?

If the little bats and stuff from the Halloween update cause hexed, doesn’t that mean that it hit you? So in theory you could have -20 hp and then get hit by one of those and it would kill you. Not sure about this obviously.

Do it on a 1-7/8 who has not level and thus still has negative hp, perma grave in the nexus till the next nexus change

And even if it heals you the fountain still is technically attacking

or… you could just walk into lava.

I mean I like the creativity but

i dont think anyone would want to waste their only cheater armor and parasite whites, but this would be AWESOME. Imagine having your 7/8 grave in the nexus forever…

Your maximum HP can’t go below 0, so it’s the same as in the gif above: even 0 damage kills you, but you do have to get hit.

Meme Thread
Producer's Letter: Realm Remastered Project and Campaign Details
Would you die instantly if you had negative maximum HP?

Your grave wouldn’t be there for more than a day due to server restarts.

Aww :frowning:

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.