Are you still allowed to play now with the new age restriction?

For Deca I’m 16 irl I may or may not be 15 though

I turned 16 over half a year ago, so I’m good to go

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

12 btw

Can Deca still ban people who are 16 but have the mental capabilities of a 3 year old? That would be nice

They should

Technically Deca can’t ban even 12 year olds who play as ToS says you have to be 16 or have a parent/guardian’s consent

no they can ban without any specific reason

Okay let me rephrase that

They can’t ban them and say it was against the ToS and be 100% sure as they may have gotten their parents’ consent

yes they can, as myname just said they can literally ban for any reason regardless of whether it’s true or not

people have been banned for botting when in reality they were banned for hacks or for no reason at all. deca can do whatever they want with your account, it’s literally written in the tos

Yes they can however

there’s no legal restriction that prevents them from banning them and saying it was against the tos. as i said, they can do whatever they want with your account, and

we’re not talking about whether it’s justified or not. we’re talking about whether they can.

Ok, well they’d be lying how about that.

Now that they have properly posted the update to the Deca site I saw this.

also this :slight_smile:

Even more un related to thread

Man someone’s gotta go over those typos

i don’t see the typos

some of the word choices might be questionable but for the most part the spelling and grammar are fine

“We brings our unique player focused approach…”
"…that we believe that can last another decade…"
“We believe in flat organizations, small trusted and empowered teams…”

Not a whole lot, and not huge mistakes besides maybe the first one, but they’re there

oh i see em now nvm thank

sorry mate, but 3 year olds don’t go around and spam the N word until someone finally notices them.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.