Arena drop items

You could say the same about tiered items. why use a t13 sword when its just a t0 with more damage? You retard.

thanks it was hard to see them

you completely mis used my sentence… you said one of the items was “this item with this stat”
that’s what all ut’s are it depends on the stat and how it works with the set and the other items.

but to disprove your point just because you’re actually a narcissistic idiot,
a t0 compared to t13 has better damage just like how the armor is just an abyssal with +3 dex why not use that armor over the abyssal? who fucking knows that was your post.
now, we could say the same about tiered items,
acrop is just abyssal with more defense so why have it be an item? because it’s an upgrade.
by making this reply you’ve completely destroyed your other one which stated that “the armor is just an abyssal with 3 dex”

so either you’re very unintelligent and ignorantly made a post that completely made you look like an idiot 9 days before this post or you’re less stupid but just blatantly ignored the last post you made just to make this one to call me a retard.

Accurate MS Paint drawing of how I feel looking at the sprites
ug
But seriously tho, I like the idea. But why 20 def on a light armor while still keeping the 3dex and 3att?
And are you saying they only drop on the 70th floor? Or 70 and up?

Those are better sprites. By far haha
I’d say creator needs more shading.
And WHY are you using 16x16 sprites for ITEMS? Items are always 8x8.

Newer members get confused with the grids quite often, but they learn.

I think the idea is really cool to have UTs (maybe even an ST set?) drop in the arena, however, as others have pointed out, these item ideas arent very practical since they are too op… Armor sprite looks dope tho.

That makes them very practical, you got it the wrong way round.
They aren’t a good idea cus the items favour one class over others and they will make other items useless.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.