Arkie and Cutie back?

We are community here, no matter the player or the rank we try to support those who are in need of help. In this case them being so well known did play a factor, but by no means does that make their situation different from any other persons. The reason we have this group gathered here is because we care about one of our own, well two of our own. Communities support each other, its the right thing to do.
Also straight up what you said is really disrespectful. Alright that is my rant.

please be respectful. i dont want another starlias :confused:

I don’t think this whole shitshow was caused by exhibitionism. I think the people involved are legitimately too immature to realize you’re not supposed to air your dirty laundry on the internet and a lot of people in this community are either addicted to drama or addicted to licking the boots of any player who’s the slightest bit well-known.

I also think you should calm down a bit.

hey, don’t leave us shitposters out of this!
we shitpost regardless of drama or not!

Necroposters. Padenposters. Urgleposters. PPEbtwXDposters.
Long ago, the four shitposting nations lived together in harmony. Then everything changed when the Furry Nation attacked.
Only the Trofimowen, master of all forms of trolling, could stop them. But when the forums needed him most, he vanished.
At least a hundred years passed and my bro @Shatter and I discovered the new Trofi, a Pikachuposter named @CandyShi , and although his squeaking and electricity-generating skills are great, he still has a lot to learn before he’s ready to save anyone.
But I believe CandyShi can save Realmeye.

The General Chat Thread

Because we could choose to play the game, or participate in drama and we both know whoch of the two is far more exciting.

grafik

Hot darn. So much joy and celebration for these two!
:confetti_ball::confetti_ball::confetti_ball:
:cake::birthday::cake:
:wine_glass: congrats to them. Virtual useless beverages here!
:cocktail::tea::beer:

@arkie @cutie

I’m glad to hear and see
Keep being kind because friends are worth more than money unless its lots of chocolate then maybe reconsider :yum: <3

Dopamine from eating chocolate= alot
Partner= it more than happiness

So take both and run for the hills!

because of the fame train, Arkie’s profile used to be you suck I’m better than you for like a few hours and he acts like an asshole. Cutie is fucking nice though!

he doesnt respect us.

says who…?

I mean, it’s none of your business so who the fuck cares?

drama is my business

:o

said himself, even try talking to him.

I talk to him, I’ve only received hugs hearts and thanks in return.