🐾 Arkie Memorial Thread

In loving memory of Arkie and his characters. He now has over 3 million dead fame and a #1 spot on the legends with his fucking astonishing 1.2m fame rogue. Use this thread to reminisce memories and stories from the time he spent with us.

(Please refrain from furry hate. It would be nice if a mod could back me up on that.)

Why’d he quit?

…Is this really necessary?

Most Liked Replys

…Is this really necessary? x2

II

Filler text

keep hoping

Don’t make me go full Pollen mode.

putin-russia-syria-361575

Furry hate…
Nope
Nobody here hate furry

250px-059Arcanine

I don’t know how we stand on the forums with memorial threads about other players.
There is the Farewell Thread but that’s more with the idea if you’re the one doing the leaving:

As you’ve mentioned the Mods in your OP @Theepicr I won’t second guess what they might want to do. Although if you want to call them into this thread you would be best to edit your OP and @ them (moderators).

There is this other ongoing topic about the quit:

Can I get a screenshot of their death on the leaderboards because well I stopped playing but not quit I just don’t wanna go on it.

Cant we keep this to only one thread plz?

I feel like a minority for not giving a single fuck about this Arkie guy, pls tell me I’m not the only one here :c

Artie is a highly valued member of this community as a rogue main with the top fame in the world.

Good to know, still doesn’t make me care about him.

2 things I gotta say.

#1 his rogue is #2 on legends because Razhiel is a big boi

#2 Why did ImTeBest post a picture of him hacking?

You are not the only one. Although he may have fans, he is only famous for having a tremendous amount of fame. I may be wrong but I really don’t care.

about time he stopped maining shaco. i wont miss him ez