🐾 Arkie Memorial Thread

I think you can make an exception for a realm legend like him. I mean he held the #1 spot for how long? I think close to two years. I mean that’s incredible in its own right.

You’re probably too new of a player to understand his significance in rotmg history, but this guy held the #1 all time legends spot for the longest time.

not giving a single fuck about this Arkie guy,

Not a bad thing, if I didn’t know who he was I wouldn’t care either.

his rogue is not #1 on the legends?

It’s not, Arkani didn’t have many bonuses on his rogue.

I was talking to the original author, he said that it was #1

You’re right, that should be edited. I thought for sure he would still take #1 if he were to die

When I was discussing about Arkie’s death with a friend who hasn’t seen the arkie suicide video, eventually my friend brought up this question: what has Arkie done to impact the community?
idk much about arkie except that he gets like 10 event whites a day but yea i couldnt answer that question…

Because you weren’t here when he first posted it. He posted it here as a joke I guess.

he already got banned for that. he posted that pic a month ago and that got him banned, doubt that will get him banned again

He sat in the fame train for a long time. That’s pretty much it.

Because fame training is such a significant achievement, damn…

you gotta admit, it takes a certain amount of devotion to fame farm for that fucking long.

Yeah, doing it for that long certainly is.

Imma be 100 with yall IDGAF. HMU single ladies this man is a savage

It’s impressive in the same way that making a big ball out of rubber bands is impressive.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.