Arkie quiting?!

Okay, I am lost as hell, can somebody gimme a rundown?
@PLEBJESUS It was ~1235 sentries iirc

Best of luck to their relationship.
Hopefully things work out for them

I sent them a message with an imgur link to a photo of my cat.
idrk if theyā€™ll quit or if anything negativeā€™ll happen to them, but anything reassuring would be good to hear, considering this behaviour is very worrying.

But I do understand that if it were private matters, they want to keep it to themself - we shouldnā€™t butt in in such a case.
Could just be a crisis thatā€™ll be over in an unknown period of time, but until Arkie gives more information, we can only wait and speculate - probably preferably in quiet, to ourselves, for aforementioned reason.

I completely agree with you 100%.
This is none of our business, it is entirely theirs. Just be thankful that Arkie at least provided a video of him killing off his characters, so as to assure us that he was not hacked.

Arkie has had so many public meltdowns over the years, itā€™s honestly hard to not see this as just another fit of teenage angst fueled by a passion for melodrama.

yah this is like the third time in 6 months

He replied with "see you in hell"
Possible meanings:

• He is quitting realm
  • He has broke up with cutie
  • He isā€¦ going to hell. literally.
    or
  • RotMG took over Arkie, and cutie broke up with him as he didnā€™t care about here, just fame trained all day
    :thinking:
    edit: Cutieā€™s bio: goodbye.
    Arkieā€™s bio: you will not save me this time.
    :thinking:

[Edit: merged this post and its below replies onto the earlier posted topic - Nevov]

Yes thatā€™s the same thing Iā€™m thinking
They broke up
Arkie quit from rogue dying
Arkie died IRL? Resulting in Cutie to kill his characters? Sounds messed up but now heā€™s #1 with 0 characters
Itā€™s hard to tell I did see Cutie in nexus yesterday soooo IDK

Heā€™s not number one

Yes he is are you not looking at his realmeye also someone under this post look at that

Old news , already addressed and itā€™s fine now

Heā€™s back to playing

We already had a thread, it was closed eventually because the drama and trolls no need to open it back up

Wc

I looked, he isnā€™t number one. Unless youā€™re talking about account fame which is dumb because he suicided all his chars so obviously heā€™s #1

shouldnā€™t this be split into the other thread not wced?

Also, he isnā€™t back to playing he was last online on the last char he killed off.

Did he get hacked or anything?

Someone just said that they asked if he quit and he said yes

He broke up with Cutie Iā€™m pretty sure, suicides were intentional.

If really care so much go read the last thread. As you can see they eventually say everything is fine.

It was closed by doc

So now we canā€™t merge I doubt anyone wants that

werent they married like a month ago lmao ?

Indulge

unwced

because I dont see why the earlier thread derailing means that this will derail too