Art Contest Submission

Here is my submission (i know the pictures/enemy suck but i was in a hurry because i had to either take my exams or makes good sprites)

Bushman Archer
h71gLSy
Desc:
An archer who prefers freedom of movement over public desency

Sunlight monk
iakOhuP
Desc:
A monk that utilizes his sun mask to harness their power for a short time

Ancient Tomahawk
xQRNpFg
Desc:
An ancient tomahawk used by a band of traveling warriors

thoughts comments criticisms?

The axe is good once you see what it looks like. Not sure what the green part of the top is. Remove that and it would be good. My biggest problem is that all of your chars are unusually skinny. Like insanely skinny to the point that they look starved

presumably strings

but the colors are a bit weird. I guess I can see it but I think it would look better without it

its supposed to be like growth on it, because its old, thats why the axe head is rusty colored

The character is supposed to be skinny because he is an african bushman who, if u havent seen them before on a documentary, are insanely skinny

Okay then… Why’s the priest so skinny though? Also, I like the axe but I think it would look better with less of it.

the “priest” is skinny because i was trying to stay on theme of like natives and stuff

Racist. Wait,were they intentionally skinny? It still is kind of wierd though

yes they were intentionally skinny and no im not racist, im just using the the regular stereotypical body types for these such people

I think bushman is okay skinny. However, the priest looks weird as fuck

i know it does but i think its pretty close to what i was going for :+1:

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.