Art contest submissions?

Still working on the concepts for a pet and/or character if I get around to them, but I have (more or less) finished the boss. This is what I’ve got, barring some future alterations (It’s an Ouroboros btw) (You can’t realy see part of the wings because they’re white. Not sure how to add black outlines in Piskel =P):

Animation at 8 fps:

Moved to the #community-hub:art category

I feel like it’s more appropriate here, but I’ve been messing around on the shading of the head on the sprites that show the back of my char submission…

• Middle
  • Bottom

0 voters

Which of one of these is best?
Also, this is what the actual skin should sorta look like - https://imgur.com/a/vEUYpTl

Edit: ty @Nevov

I was not able to outline it, couldn’t figure out how to do that one piskel

I did give it a black background and resized it though, making it more clear
Lasersword Warrior (2)

It is a very basic skin but at least I would use it and I am happy with the shading I applied

Just a few hours ago, the entries for the June 2018 Skin Contest ended. Now that no more can legally go in, let’s see what you guys submitted for 5k gold!

I don’t think it will win as it was very simplistic compared to others, but…
Lasersword Warrior (2)
(This post was moved)

Why…

delthea

This is my skin. It’s your generic female.

I spent more time on the enemy.

Here’s the enemy c:

If anyone’s curious, here are my char and pet sprite submissions: a newt rogue and a firefly.
Newt Rogue Animation GIFFirefly Animated GIF

was going to submit but thought it was too similar to warlock and my preview broke

This was going to be my character submission for this year and last year, but didn’t submit on time for either, I only had piping ideas for the pet skin and boss.

Windswept Scavenger Mystic
Windswept Scavenger Mystic

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.