Asia South East only server with clear lag problems

Alright, i live in new Zealand, making ASE the closest and most obvious server to play on, but the server lag so bad my character is forced to stop for a couple seconds so the black tiles leave, the gods are going all over the place (almost died multiple times) and everything is slowed down to where using health pots is not registering for seconds at a time, which is a obvious issue, aswell as entering dungeons, it takes about 2 - 3 seconds to register and teleport me into it. I play on USE2 now and it works just fine, aswell as every other server including Asia East… But every other server makes me Disconnect during oryxs, and other popular dungeons, most of the time i only DC when theres like 20+ people around me, but it does happen when im soloing random dungeons, anyone know what the fuck is going on with ASE!!!

It is probably just you. Also if USE2 is working fine for you, just stick to it.

doesn’t seem like its just me, theres like 20 other forum posts just on this forum about it.

:thinking:

simple " ASE lag " and read where its mentioned, clearly more than just me lol

Tried AE? Thats where I hang out mainly. Its just fine there.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.