Ask me about Australia! 🇦🇺

I was reading Ask me about California! :slight_smile: when I thought to myself, these bloody Californians don’t know what it’s like for us Aussies down under! So… let’s make a thread about Australia! Feel free to give us your questions! :australia:

Is there a big difference between living in western/eastern Australia?

Guy next to me : “How many different ways can you die in Australia?”

Maybe not about Australia but more about you, do you have an Australian accent :thinking:

Is it spring in Australia right now?

Are kangaroos nice?

Is there really an Australia Day and do u celebrate it

(My friend told me about it)

Can u hear GHZD yelling about his pally from your windowsill?

Ok I’m going to answer all of them the best way I can.

@BLUbeans Eastern is probably the better side to live in as there are way more cities in the East than the West. Plus Perth is the most isolated city in the world. And what the other guy said, well there are lots of ways. Falling down a hole that was originally a mine, getting bit by a snake, dying in the heat and many more.

@Retero Yes I do have an Aussie accent. When I try to do other accents, my friends tell me how bad it is. For example, I try to do an African accent when I try to say ‘The cheetah is faster dan de lion’ but it sounds terrible to my friends. My friend @ArcturusV can do it perfectly though and always makes me laugh.

@KevinKDW Yes it is Spring atm but its only a week before Summer down here!

@Campfires Yes they are nice unless you mess with them, then they will give you a punch.

@Wizybrain Yes there is an Australia Day on the 26th of January and we do celebrate it.

@JLTheBeast ill get to u soon. I got class.

do u have a day off from school that day

When I saw this topic I thought the meme was going to revive xd

What is this meme that you speak of?

GHZD lives literally thousands of kilometers/miles away from me. If he tried to yell to me from Perth, do you really think the sound waves would reach my windowsill thousands of kilometers/miles away?

Its still Summer Holidays at the time of Australia Day which sucks because no public holiday :frowning:

Whats it like living in bootleg New Zealand? :sunglasses:

Pretty gr8 m8 tbh

Back when that “ask me about cali” topic was made a bunch of other ones were also made inspired by it “ask me about sweden or other country” until a point there were threads “Ask me about antarctica, earth, moon, etc…” and all those and the upcoming ones were closed and wc’ed i think

Ah, I never knew. My intentions weren’t to start a topic explosion of these things, I just wanted to do a thread for fun about Australia and see what other people didn’t know about Australia so I could accurately as possible answer their questions, but if any of the mods have a problem with it, they can close it. I have no problem with it.

I hate you

What? Explain please…

Oh now I see.

@moderators Please close so we can stop these Ask Me About topics quickly and swiftly.