Ask me about Australia! šŸ‡¦šŸ‡ŗ

How do you deal withā€¦ the various hellspawns spidersā€¦?

(answering the question cause im from aus too)
The spiders tend to leave u alone as long as u dont anger or attack them, but there are heaps of them here!

Well, I know where Iā€™m never stepping foot. Iā€™m scared to death of those things.

@BurnixOne ā€œYes I do have an Aussie accentā€ Well, its horrible as well just like your ear-ripping Ugandan accent, you sound like a French hippie chocking on a moist baguette. BTW we know him irl.

no dont close it, its a thread with good intentions but other people take it too far

Nothing wrong with it mate

Are you sure? I just didnā€™t want this AMA threads to spread like wildfire.

Do toilets really swoosh reverse?

Our toilets spin the right way, yours are in reverse :stuck_out_tongue:

Does it feel weird to have Summer when most other peeps have Winter?
Do you associate Christmas with cold weather and hot chocolate?

Not really, its just kind of what you are used to.

This image may answer your question

Christmas is for the bois, a cold one that is, with the bois.

Is H2O mermaids a documentary? :sunglasses:

lmao Iā€™m not a girl and I didnā€™t watch those shows because Iā€™m not into that crap. If you see a women or even see a producer of that show in Australia, Iā€™m sure you can ask them, but youā€™re asking the wrong dude. @Curlip @SirSpud Do you know anything about ā€˜H2O Mermaidsā€™ show not that I think you do because I donā€™t expect you to watch that but its worth a shot for this dude

Theyā€™re actually not bad, though most the conflicts happen because the protagonists are idiots. That and the protags have a lot of dating drama which is really stupid. :sunglasses:

Yeah, I watched a couple when I was little. To answer the question, yeah, plenty of mermaids around.

Whatā€™s your opinion on the break-up of Australia-Hungary in WW1?

No, they are more like giant pests.

Iā€™m not much of a historian but if I learn about it in history, Iā€™ll get back to youā€¦ in a few years time lol.

Is it deadly?