Ask me about Australia! 🇩đŸ‡ș

How old is your pet kangaroo?

I have a pet turtle. His name is Bubbles. I do not have a kangaroo as a pet because it wouldn’t end well probably because they make good boxers.

10, I just got my kangaroo riding licence.

Hmmmmmm
 Would it be considered animal cruelty to start a kangaroo boxing ring and take bets?

Do you ride in the pouch?

Yes. There is actually dog races in Australia I think and people took bets although I think they made that illegal now because it was animal cruelty. I think they actually chased a moving thing on the track or even something like a rod on their back just taunting them with food infront of them which made these dogs run so fast.

Since @BurnixOne is so

Incompetent

I thought I would take the time to answer, I assume you’re talking about the break up of Austria and Hungary and not Australia. In my opinion, I couldn’t care less.

INCOMPETENT!

No I was talking about the personal union between Australia and Hungary.
Austria is too far away for that to happen.

Hah that’s funny, because they’re reversed.

Well to be fair we are literally on opposite sides of the continent

How does it feel to have christmas
 in the summer O_O
Do you guys get summer vacation at christmas?

Ask me about pokemon!

It’s bloody scorching hot. Although I do remember a Christmas down here when it was bloody stormy and my power went out for the whole night. Wasn’t very fun. We do get to go on vacation too at summer so its really nice, although I don’t really get to experience it because my parents are pensioners. I won’t get into that topic. Instead I may save it for another time.

bloody 'ell mate, this is how ya tell 'es a true ranga!

How does it feel to live upside down?

Are you GHZD?

I don’t exactly live upside down but I live on a specific angle depending where I am below the equator. It’s not that weird though. It’s pretty cool.

Do I look like a white star to you?

instead of your star color being (255,0,0) add 255 to the 2nd and 3rd value

that would yield white

Ew Decimal
 I think you mean #FF0000 and #FFFFFF

Why not
(255, 255, 255)?

I prefer the RGB color spectrum as a (x,y,z) coordinate.