Ask me about California! :)

Yep, title says it all. Shoot away!

The General Chat Thread

Will these stop?

So how’s the weather? I live upper Cali and it’s perfect.

how much is bubble tea there?

These are the new “X-PoZeD” p0sTs lMAo

Eventually. Like all things, these posts will eventually wither down and die. Don’t worry. Tis only a matter of time.

Well, right now, its 104, which is pretty darn hot. Not terrible most of the time tho. We never get any rain :frowning:

@Wizybrain

Well, the place by my house sells a large, 24 oz bubble tea for 4.50, so its not bad. There’s a ton of boba places everywhere, like TeaPumps.

california is polluted and theres a lot of homelessness there. it can be pretty hot or cold. lots of blacks whites asians mexicans. education system is shit but there are lots of restaurants and small businesses. yeah thats basically it

/thread

where do you live so i can find you and kill you be friends

oh. my friend told me it was about $7 there.

it depends on the place. Tpumps and quicklies is pretty trash. ten ren is where its at ;p

What about coco

I disagree. It’s not that polluted in many of the small cities around where I live, and yes, while there is quite a bit of homelessness, there are also quite a bit of places for them to get help. It’s also very diverse like you said. Also yep, there’s a million small restaurants and small businesses. Your education comment is interesting, as the education around where I live is quite good compared to the rest of the US.

@SXplorer

I live around LA

@Wizybrain

Some of the more expensive places have some items that are $7, yeah

But I do like it
Kek

awww thats too far from me

i live in santa clara

How’s minimum wage? It’s 14/hr somewhere upper Cali. Heard Oakland was like 15/hr.

Right now, its a 12 dollar minimum wage in L.A. County, but it will be $15 by 2020.

Man by 2020 it’s probably gonna be 18+/hr.

Well, they enacted a bill which will raise the minimum wage in the LA county to $15 by 2020. Idk if there was a clause that said more after that, of if they had to stop.

Whatever man I live upper Cali so no worries. Good luck with that.